What Movie or TV Show provided your favorite death scene ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Was it Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones, Johnny Ringo from Tombstone, Bruce the shark devouring his victims in JAWS, or another from the many options made available from Hollywood ?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Was it Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones, Johnny Ringo from Tombstone, Bruce the shark devouring his victims in JAWS, or another from the many options made available from Hollywood ?
Man - love the topics you come up with. Gotta think about this.

Probably Bronson and Fonda in Once Upon A Time in the West.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A low budget movie with some pretty big stars and wasn't seen by many, the movie 'Montana' provided some nice endings for Stanley Tucci and a few others.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Episode 13. Tara is killed by Gemma. Brutal and not a predictable situation in the show.

D9773FBA-54A0-4AD0-B34F-52D5FB6425D9.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ending scene of the 1972 The Mechanic, with Charles Bronson's character getting killed by his apprentice Jan Michael Vincent using poison. But then the master knew his apprentice would try to do him in, and this is what he did.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCid-iOoe0

Tano

Legend
GOT but not Joffrey although that was a great scene but I knew it was coming from
reading the books

The best one since I did not know it was coming was Ramsey Bolton when he got killed/eaten by his own dogs

I actually jumped up and went "YES" lol

Tano

Legend
Another one that I was really happy about was when
Thanos was disintigrated

Psycho_X

Legend
A lot to choose from and hard to discern between favorite death scene because i liked that the person died or just because it was an awesome heroic moment. But a couple that popped in my head immediately.

Heroic deaths
Independence Day Hello GIF

gladiator GIF

My least favorite death scene.
firefly GIF

Psycho_X

Legend
The other question is

Which Sean Bean death scene is the best?
I'd go with Boromir probably, dying heroically while taking like half a dozen over sized orc arrows while standing your ground... bad ass. GoT was just the conclusion of him being a stubborn dumbass and not very smart for the politics of the realm that gets half of his family killed and thousands of northmen. Goldeneye was just kind of stupid lol. Patriot Games was ok but nothing special getting impaled by an anchor and then exploding. Most of his other deaths was just getting shot.

Tano

Legend
I'd go with Boromir probably, dying heroically while taking like half a dozen over sized orc arrows while standing your ground... bad ass. GoT was just the conclusion of him being a stubborn dumbass and not very smart for the politics of the realm that gets half of his family killed and thousands of northmen. Goldeneye was just kind of stupid lol. Patriot Games was ok but nothing special getting impaled by an anchor and then exploding. Most of his other deaths was just getting shot.
But getting his head cut off was a well done scene in GOT

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My cousin - Ty Miller - was in a really bad movie when he was a drama student at USC. One of his buddies made the movie and it was pretty bad. But it's how my cousin dies that is hilarious. He gets punched through the head. When it came out on video - one of those straight to video movies - we wore that section of the tape out because we kept rewinding the scene over and over. :laugh4: It's at the 8:25 point of this clip.

View: https://youtu.be/9ooBqiZGbMs

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Got to say, the elevator scene at the end of "The Departed" shocked the crap out of me
DeterminedFearlessGander-size_restricted.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My cousin - Ty Miller - was in a really bad movie when he was a drama student at USC. One of his buddies made the movie and it was pretty bad. But it's how my cousin dies that is hilarious. He gets punched through the head. When it came out on video - one of those straight to video movies - we wore that section of the tape out because we kept rewinding the scene over and over. :laugh4: It's at the 8:25 point of this clip.

View: https://youtu.be/9ooBqiZGbMs

That's pretty funny.
Back in 1973, my first long term live-in girlfriend got blown up by Chuck Connors in another terrible movie, 'The Mad Bomber'. She was playing a high school student entering the campus when ... poof.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HV7Mwv8YBA

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
1678752570454.jpeg

Those close up scenes with the Alien opening up its inner jaw in preparation for the head bite were wild. Poor Brett and Parker, they took a direct hit. Not sure if Lambert or Captain Dallas received the head bite.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
View attachment 59131
Those close up scenes with the Alien opening up its inner jaw in preparation for the head bite were wild. Poor Brett and Parker, they took a direct hit. Not sure if Lambert or Captain Dallas received the head bite.

Parker deserved to survive. It's only because Lambert was a useless hysterical bitch that he didn't.

As for Dallas and Lambert? It's implied that Dallas was half-morphed into one of the alien's eggs, and Ripley mercy-killed him - albeit in the deleted scene. Lambert was just killed with the tail.

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Parker deserved to survive. It's only because Lambert was a useless hysterical bitch that he didn't.

As for Dallas and Lambert? It's implied that Dallas was half-morphed into one of the alien's eggs, and Ripley mercy-killed him - albeit in the deleted scene. Lambert was just killed with the tail.
I wish Parker would’ve survived too.

I never knew Lambert was killed with the tail. I thought her death was left to the imagination since you can only hear her scream during her death. I think her body was left hanging on something though while Parker was on the ground.