What do you expect from Gurley?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He either gets it, or he's the next Isaiha Pead...I think he's gonna be a great one. From college, he was a willing/good blocker and a great WR. The minute he steps on the game field, we'll be a dangerous team! I'm thinking maybe we win the NFC West if he's as good as I think, with Nick Foles throwing Long Balls to Tavon and Quick..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gurley is just a natural runner. There really is no question mark to his game.

Speed - check
Power - check
Vision - check
Pass catching - check
Intelligence - check
Passion - check

Dude is going to be amazing.

A55VA6

Legend
I live in Denver so I'm very familiar with what you're smoking. :LOL:
5085f2db2d8f1.jpeg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I think this all depends on how much better our OL gets as the season goes on. Granted, we're not playing Seattle every week. But I don't want to get my head up in the clouds. Gurley had a lot bigger holes in college than he will have in the pro's.

I think he'll do well but anyone saying 5 YPC or greater are being a little hopeful.

YOUR ON THE VERGE OF BEING REPORTED W/ COMMENTS LIKE THAT...HaHa

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Gurley is just a natural runner. There really is no question mark to his game.

Speed - check
Power - check
Vision - check
Pass catching - check
Intelligence - check
Passion - check

Dude is going to be amazing.

was a team leader in college too!!!!
Man, I can't wait

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I am expecting him to help the offense. But being a rookie, learning protections, etc., might limit his contributions early. Numerical? If he is on the active roster in week 3 and he gets about 14 carries per week, he'll end up just shy of 200 carries. I hope he can average about 4.8 - 5.0 yards per carry. I also hope Mason gets around 14 carries per game and averages the same. I believe with our defense and that production, we ought to end up with a shot at the postseason.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Jay Gruden on Gurley, today: "If you were drawing up a running back on x-box, it'd probably look like Todd".

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I expect TOUCHDOWNS. Lots of TOUCHDOWNS.

Check this out. I looked it up.
Talking non-QB's here...Rams RB's and WR's single player, single season all purpose TD's scored.
Since Steven Jackson's terrific 2006 season where he scored 16 all purpose TD's, the most prolific scorers we've had here are:
Steven Jackson
7 rush TD's and 1 rec TD =8

Zac Stacy

No Rams player besides QB has surpassed 8 TD's in a single season here since 2006.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I expect TOUCHDOWNS. Lots of TOUCHDOWNS.

Check this out. I looked it up.
Talking non-QB's here...Rams RB's and WR's single player, single season all purpose TD's scored.
Since Steven Jackson's terrific 2006 season where he scored 16 all purpose TD's, the most prolific scorers we've had here are:
Steven Jackson

Zac Stacy

No Rams player besides QB has surpassed 8 TD's in a single season here since 2006.

Just one statistic of many that shows just how bad it's been over the last 8 years...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just one statistic of many that shows just how bad it's been over the last 8 years...
Indeed. Terrible. Holt had a couple 7 TD seasons in his twilight years before he left, Steven Jackson did have one season with 6 TD's and Tavon Austin's rookie year he had also had 6.
Through nine seasons no one scored more than that. Tre Mason had 5 last season, Brandon Lloyd had 5, Cook had 5, Brandon Gibson with 5, many players with 4. Even Amendola's best was a 3 TD season.

Awful.

As a side note, after his scoreless rookie year, L.Kendricks has been pretty consistent his last three seasons catching 4 or 5 TD's per season and he's already got one in 2015.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My expectation:

nuclear_blast.gif