What 49ers fans are saying before the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Love the idiot's calling Goff a bust.
Apparently they have been listening to dipshit media types.Like this genius Jason Whitlock
who compared Goff to Jamarcus Russell.I have to hand to the guy.He works really hard,because
nobody could be that stupid without a lot of effort.
Screen-Shot-2016-04-15-at-12.37.59-PM.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The Rams have been pretty well healthy all year for the most part and they are still a 4-10 football team. That's concerning to me.
Not so sure the Rams have been as healthy as the whiners reporter claims.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Looking for a win...If I can get greedy, looking for the G- MEN to go off tomorrow...Of course week 1 is still etched into my memory banks...

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Apparently they have been listening to dipshit media types.Like this genius Jason Whitlock
who compared Goff to Jamarcus Russell.I have to hand to the guy.He works really hard,because

Tell that fat fuck to go eat another dozen doughnuts and quit talkin shit about my teams...:rant:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think people misunderstand the job of talking heads. Look at Skip Bayless. Dude is getting rich. He's not stupid. Their job isn't to educate or say intelligent things. Their job is to get people to pay attention and tune in. It's easier to do that by saying stupid shit that makes people angry or laugh. It gets you talking about them, like here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think people misunderstand the job of talking heads. Look at Skip Bayless. Dude is getting rich. He's not stupid. Their job isn't to educate or say intelligent things. Their job is to get people to pay attention and tune in. It's easier to do that by saying stupid crap that makes people angry or laugh. It gets you talking about them, like here.
Yup unfortunately some people take these talking heads opinions as an educated viable opinion on a players ability.