What 49ers fans are saying about their dumpster fire of a team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
What are they saying?

niner.jpg

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
How about we go 2-0 against them for the first time since 2004 before celebrating? :bueller:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How about we go 2-0 against them for the first time since 2004 before celebrating? :bueller:
No. I will celebrate any and all misfortune that's bestowed upon that Organization for all eternity.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

This is the Kool-Aid drinking time of the season where we talk about going 16-0 and celebrate the demise of our division rivals. :banana:

The time for deep thinking and analysis based on facts and past history will begin once the season starts. :fighting:

It's kind of like a guy who got divorced, married someone else and while he and his new wife are celebrating on their honeymoon, someone says, "Hey, why not wait until your 10th anniversary to celebrate? Remember how your last marriage ended?" :huh:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Hell no, they're the 49ers. Anything that goes wrong for that organization is a reason to celebrate. You never wait to celebrate what is believed to be bad news for them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They traded Andy Lee for a 7th? That guy was money! One of their best players! Browns be having a good offseason.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They traded Andy Lee for a 7th? That guy was money! One of their best players! Browns be having a good offseason.

He's very expensive for a punter, aging, and the Niners drafted his replacement this year. Although yes, it wasn't much of a return - a 7th in two years.

Besides, they had to trade him before he suddenly decided to retire too.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Manti T'eo's girlfriend must've castrated Davis's masculinity after insulting him in the Chargers game

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's like their Super Bowl window was open for a few years, last season it officially "shut"...and now it's being boarded up, quarantined and sealed.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Davis - Pissing himself when he realized Chris Long is healthy again
I really, really Love this!!

This caught me by surprise, Are they trying to give the entire team away!?
BREAKING NEWS: Forty Niners retire... no one left but towel boy.
Wishful thinking!!
UPDATE: Forty Niners Towel Boy Retires.
Wishful thinking + one!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Excellent. A mug you can't put down without it falling over. Gotta just keep drinking from it.
I actually leans on the handle when you set it down. You can't see that because the dude's hand is hiding it.
It's still at a 45 degree angle though, so you gotta take a healthy swig before you set it down.
I just want it because it's cool looking. Maybe I'll set it down and stick some incense out of it.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wow, maybe johnny hekker will finally get noticed now that lee is in cleveland.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
UPDATE: Forty Niners Towel Boy Retires.

On the plus side for them, they hired 2 guys from the Cheatriots to make sure that the 9er game balls were as Krapernick likes them...