Well, the seacocks know what's up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Actually, if any team is set up to fail, it would be the niners. The injuries on defense, the lack of execution on offense so far. If the niners don't get their collective heads out of the asses they could struggle in the early going enough to miss the playoffs altogether.

Even with their shiny toys, i.e. receivers, they still want to be a running team. Gore ain't what he used to be any anyone else is average at best. I don't see them being anything more than average there. Kapernick is dangerous with his legs, but force him to throw 35 or more times and I don't see him carrying that team.

I watched the Shehawks last night. Holy god. I didn't think they could pull this shit off with all the flags being thrown, but they dominated.

Yes, just another preseason blowout but... Jeez.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seattle has looked fucking sharp the entire preseason. Wilson looks improved. Damn.

At least we know that Percy Mr Glass Harvin won't play a full season.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I didn't see the game. Why do you say that Percy Harvin won't play the whole season?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I didn't see the game. Why do you say that Percy Harvin won't play the whole season?
Because he's been injured off and on since coming into the league. A laundry list of various things.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hawks are a good team, and i am happy the rams match up well against them.

Cant wait till Harvin has a "migraine" and cant play when we meet this year.