Well, the seacocks know what's up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
10492427_10202764813947972_7968881375795761036_n.jpg

Not sure when it was said but saw it on FB and figured my fellow RODers would enjoy it as much as I did!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

knowing these bozos it could just be their way of insulting the whiners.

TShram03

UDFA
I believe Sherman is saying this because he hears from the Seahawks offense that St. Louis' defense is the toughest to play in the division.

And what I mean by that is the mentality to physically punish opponents on every down.

It's similar on offense, now too, especially with the commitment to the run game and the size on the O-Line w/ 4 tackles and a center at the line of scrimmage.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm sure that close call they had with us last season, with Clemons at qb, is still on their mind.
Great Monday night game. Well, almost great.

FRO

Legend
Should have killed them Monday night. We will finish our business this year.

Dick84

Oh.... C'mon guys... This was just another shot at the 9ers. While I'm sure they respect the Rams... It was the 9ers they barely beat in NFC Championship game.

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
From what I've seen in pre-season, SF is all out of sorts on offense and not stopping anybody on defense. The Rams look better right now. Let's see if the poor run blocking improve tomorrow against a pretty good Brows first team defense and sloppy tackling in general.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ill be honest. I don't like this. In my mind it means one of two things;

a) Shecocks trying to get at whiners. Why I don't like? I don't like the fact that they are bigger rivals. That means they REALLY think San Fran are the danger; or alternatively,
b) They really do fear us. Why I don't like? We're not going to fly under the radar and catch them by surprise.

We'd be best off if no one gave us respect.

RamzFanz

Damnit
ok even im not ready to say Rams are better than 49ers...

I do not concur good fellow.

Bradford has been pretty effective against the niners WITHOUT all these new weapons. Stacey, Cunningham, Bailey, Britt, Quick, Mason, Robinson, Donald, Joyner, EXPERIENCE... that's not going to tip the scales?

If anyone will stop the Rams this season, it's not the Niners I fear. Secretly, I fear the Hawks. Please, keep that on the low down. :coffee:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Ill be honest. I don't like this. In my mind it means one of two things;

a) Shecocks trying to get at whiners. Why I don't like? I don't like the fact that they are bigger rivals. That means they REALLY think San Fran are the danger; or alternatively,
b) They really do fear us. Why I don't like? We're not going to fly under the radar and catch them by surprise.

We'd be best off if no one gave us respect.
That went out the window in 2012. They know they lucked out last year when they didn't have to face Bradford.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I heard this on the radio too.

Earl Thomas said "They (Rams) aren't afraid of us."

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
People can look at it as a shot to the whiners, probably is right to some degree but you cannot deny that we have wayyy more potential in young developing talent than the 49ers. Once they get experience under their belts, we have the makings of a consistent, playoff-caliber, juggernaut, and I think the shecocks are taking notice! ..finally! :popcorn:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not surprised really, our defense is known to give the Seahawks a major headache. It's our offense that holds us back from being able to finish them.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm HARD CORE RAMS...but I need to see more. There's no doubt they have the talent...but has it come together.

Remember the GSOT winning the Super Bowl??? IT ALL CAME TOGETHER!!! Everyone was on the same page...and the mantra was "GOTTA GO TO WORK".

I need to see more...(y)