WEEK 2 NFL Expert Picks....The Bandwagon Begins hahahha

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What really surprises me is the unanimous Green Bay pick over the Seahawks.

Agreed. Everyone thinks Seattle's defense is garbage since the Rams played well against them and all the talk's about Kam not playing blah blah blah.

I suspect Seattle will play well vs GB and force the media to reevaluate their opinion of the Rams offense.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Agreed. Everyone thinks Seattle's defense is garbage since the Rams played well against them and all the talk's about Kam not playing blah blah blah.

I suspect Seattle will play well vs GB and force the media to reevaluate their opinion of the Rams offense.
You're being overly optimistic. We will have to go 6-0 to get any real respect.

jap

Legend
Some of you guys are so superstitious! We're going to kick 'Skins' tail! How else are we gonna show our love & appreciation to DannyBoy for our RGIII business dealings?

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Remember '99 it took the GSOT a while to make believers out of the media

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

There logic is that if the Seahawks lost to the Rams then they can't possibly be very good. So it is an easy win for Green Bay.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

There logic is that if the Seahawks lost to the Rams then they can't possibly be very good. So it is an easy win for Green Bay.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Unfortunately I don't think this^ will change their opinions of the Rams!
I think that won't happen until after week 3 when we beat the Steelers!
Then Let's see what the press says as we Roll into Ariz!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
CBS.com's picks
Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 12.06.11.png

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We are a very good football team and we were only a reliable QB away from being a great team in my opinion. I don't think we're great yet, great teams don't let the Hags come back and make a game of it. But we won that game, and that's a start.
We come out and beat the Washington team like we should, then beat the Steelers and we're on our way.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

It wasn't unanimous. The first guy picked the Seahawks. Looks like his name is Allen? Anyways, I hope GB slaughters them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
In reality, the press won't get too excited over the Rams until they go 4-0 beating Arizona on the road. A road win against Washington won't get them excited. A home win against Pittsburgh to go 3-0 will perk some ears but not much respect unless we blow them out. So let's beat the Redskins first!!!!!