WEEK 2 NFL Expert Picks....The Bandwagon Begins hahahha

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
upload_2015-9-17_10-23-5.png

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Nah, the redskins are just that bad. The bandwagon press will really get going if we take down Washington and Pittsburgh.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I mean, they should win this game pretty handily.

No surprise there.

Why am I nervous?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It's when all the so-called "experts" start picking the RAMS to win is when I worry they will jinx us. I just wish they would continue picking us to lose because when we eventually do lose they will immediately jump off the bandwagon.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Meh, Cortana already picked us to win.....

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I think we handle this, I'd be worried if this was the Rams of the old, but I saw a different Rams team last Sunday. A team that fought, a team that wanted it badly, enough to ignore their normal need to respond to chippyness and their usual deflating when the chips were down.

I feel confident in this team.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think we handle this, I'd be worried if this was the Rams of the old, but I saw a different Rams team last Sunday. A team that fought, a team that wanted it badly, enough to ignore their normal need to respond to chippyness and their usual deflating when the chips were down.

I agree. This is a team prepared to WIN, to seize victory from the jaws of defeat and to leave the excuses to the other team.

How many times in the last few years would our team have started a little something, scrum here and there and, yet, in the final moments, NOT had the fortitude to actually take the victory?

No, THIS team expects to win and accepts nothing less. That, my friends, makes this a very different Rams team even than last year. They didn't start stuff with Seattle because they honestly expected to WIN. They expected to beat the reigning NFC Champs. That's how confident they are and were it not for some mistakes in the 3rd quarter, this game shouldn't have been as dramatic as it got.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
ughh I'm nervous. This is that typical trap game.

this year feels different though. In years past we woulda folded last week after Seattle took the lead and prolly lost 38-24 or something but we battled back and pulled it out so I'm excited but not all the way there yet.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I've supported some giant turds in my time, across college football, the NFL, English soccer, hell I was even unfortunate enough to sit through my rugby league team get their ass handed to them 75-0 to their fiercest rivals (we beat them in the Grand Final about 5 years later which was all the revenge I needed). I've only ever seen one truly great team (at least at their level of play) and it's amazing the thought process which went through your mind "we're 1-0 down with 10 minutes to go, but it's OK we're going to score 2 goals within the next 10 minutes" and sure enough 9 times out of 10 you were right. I've had that exact same feeling with the Rams this week, it doesn't matter how we do it, or the past, we are going to win this game.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
This is not the same team from the last couple of years.The young core of talent we have,have all experienced failure and skepticism.They have grown and are going into their prime years with a chip on their shoulder. This team is setup to be good for years and all the fun begins this year.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I, personally, don't care what those clowns think. LOL.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

They seemed to be all about taken care of business and very confident.