Week 13 2019 - Game Day Menu thread. What's on yours after this Holiday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sonoran Dog

20191201_123828_Film4.jpg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I smoked a 7.5 lb. Turkey breast

we had Thanksgiving at my brother’s house, so no left overs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I made a potato, cheese, and organic ground beef soup, with jalapeños, and siracha. Served with a side of homemade sourdough toast. Yum.

6F6BAAF6-396A-45C3-ACAC-8C6B34177ECC.jpeg
5122C8FF-19F5-4DE8-8E23-4CB15019DEEA.jpeg

Last edited:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Looks so good.
Let's just say it stood no chance like the Cardinals today. Note, if you plan on using a Foreman grill, plan on a 30 minute cook time. Bacon wrapped sausage takes forever in that thing.

Wish I had a better phone. The LG20 doesn't do my dishes any justice.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Let's just say it stood no chance like the Cardinals today. Note, if you plan on using a Foreman grill, plan on a 30 minute cook time. Bacon wrapped sausage takes forever in that thing.

Wish I had a better phone. The LG20 doesn't do my dishes any justice.
What you need is an air fryer, great for dogs. You could make that in 5 - 7 minutes easy. It looks great though. Like, I was studying it. Lol. I love these threads.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
What you need is an air fryer, great for dogs. You could make that in 5 - 7 minutes easy. It looks great though. Like, I was studying it. Lol. I love these threads.
We have one, should have used it. D'oh!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Guacamole, mustard, onions, jalapeños, bacon-wrapped dog?

nice
Yep, tho no mustard, and supposed to be pinto beans (we left our cricket at a relative's at Thanksgiving so refried) and sour cream (I used nacho cheese as I do not care for sour cream or Mexican crema).

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Yep, tho no mustard, and supposed to be pinto beans (we left our cricket at a relative's at Thanksgiving so refried) and sour cream (I used nacho cheese as I do not care for sour cream or Mexican crema).
:palm:
I thought the nacho cheese was mustard! LOL

Sweet dog

Made some brats, mustard and ketchup with onion and jalapeños...good day for sausages!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm doing a Santa Fe style pork loin.

Butterfly cut open the loin then stuff it with green chillies and Monterrey jack cheese. Then roll it back up and cook it.
Sounds like that could also use some crushed garlic stuffed in it. Thanks for the idea my friend. I'll roll with yours as a base then add garlic too. Much appreciated. Peace.