Week 11 2019 - Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I haven't gone to the store in order to get the ingredients yet. But I'm aiming for a green sweet relish.

Well they didn't have everything needed at my local grocery store so they'll just have to be my own style of Chicago dogs.

fearsomefour

Legend
Got the Traeger fired up.
Turkey holiday sausage, Brussels sprouts with onions, peppers, almonds and bacon, a stuffed chicken with spinach and feta all done on the smoker.
Made a fake Mac n cheese using cauliflower instead of pasta as well....actually not bad.
Back on the low carb for a bit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got the Traeger fired up.
Turkey holiday sausage, Brussels sprouts with onions, peppers, almonds and bacon, a stuffed chicken with spinach and feta all done on the smoker.
Made a fake Mac n cheese using cauliflower instead of pasta as well....actually not bad.
Back on the low carb for a bit.

Ooooh... sounds nice!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Chicken Marsala Lasagne.

Bechamel for the sauce. Layers of Shredded chicken, marsala mushrooms, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Im going veggie stir fry (rams got me eating my feelings again), some OG Kush, and a coffee...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
some OG Kush

Special one in there for you... (y)

DBC0618B-ED8E-4B12-B1B2-90D28A314532.png