Week 11 2019 - Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Didn't see a thread started yet!

My famous steak chilli today. It's been in the oven for about 90 mins already and I ain't looking at it again for another 4 at least. I am not a huge fan of minced beef so I use braising steak instead, slow cooked for hours and so amazingly tender. I dont have too many fancy special ingredients but I do love to put in plenty of fresh coriander, lime and a big chunk of diced chorizo.

Homemade salsa and guacamole on the side.

It's definitely feeling wintry here now so I'm making some 'festive' whisky sours this afternoon too. Bourbon, lemon juice, cranberry juice and sugar over loads of ice.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just home after two days boozing at Cheltenham. No way I'm cooking later so i'll probably get a takeaway curry. No work tomorrow so I will be watching the game later.

Last edited:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just home after two days boozing at Cheltenham. No way I'm cooking later so i'll probably get a takeaway curry. No work tomorrow so I will be watching the game later.

Any winners?

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am making my world famous applewood smoked sausage chili today with my own special recipe super moist gluten free cornbread and tossed balsamic vinegar and olive oil green salad on the side. I am adding smoked bacon, and a touch of hamburger into my chili today! I also have added jalapeños and a little hot marinade from a hot sausage container (my secret sauce). It smells amazing after cooking all night. A splash of lime goes in right before we dine. Mouth watering perfection!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Making some kabobs for late lunch. 3 different kinds.

Steak and chicken. Both have been marinating since last night in 2 different marinades.

My 3rd kind is what I've been thinking about all night. I got 4 pounds of pork belly... cut it into big chunks... and I've been marinating that in a Korean BBQ. I grill these babies on an indirect cook for a long time. They turn into what can be described as chunks of bacon with a spicy sweet bite. The taste seems almost criminal to me it's so good. LOL

I've got a few atomic buffalo turds I'm throwing on the grill too.

It's full on winter here in O-Town. 51 degrees right now. I froze a bunch of that chili I made a few weeks back. Gonna have that tonight during the game with some garlic bread.

My real cooking project today is making my parrot's muffins. Major project that I have to do every 48 days or so. Headed downstairs to start those now.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Making some kabobs for late lunch. 3 different kinds.

Steak and chicken. Both have been marinating since last night in 2 different marinades.

My 3rd kind is what I've been thinking about all night. I got 4 pounds of pork belly... cut it into big chunks... and I've been marinating that in a Korean BBQ. I grill these babies on an indirect cook for a long time. They turn into what can be described as chunks of bacon with a spicy sweet bite. The taste seems almost criminal to me it's so good. LOL

I've got a few atomic buffalo turds I'm throwing on the grill too.

It's full on winter here in O-Town. 51 degrees right now. I froze a bunch of that chili I made a few weeks back. Gonna have that tonight during the game with some garlic bread.

My real cooking project today is making my parrot's muffins. Major project that I have to do every 48 days or so. Headed downstairs to start those now.

What the fuck is an atomic buffalo turd?!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any winners?

Well racing was cancelled on Friday as the track was waterlogged, so no losses then. Yesterday I had three winners, but all quite short odds. Still I was up so no complaining here.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
As all of you know we are here in the Dallas Fort Worth area visiting family and embracing pure Texas sunshine. Had some Tex-Mex like none other and last night dined at the renowned Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steakhouse in Grapevine and today my lovely Aunt & Uncle are putting together a classic Italian dinner as all of us dine together and enjoy Texas first love, Football!
1574007571931.png

Save

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am doing split pea soup, some spinach dip, and pizza-pocket ravioli thingy’s.

…..

Legend
I’m having a combination of Thermoregulator oil, Forklift propane fumes, and a poly ethylene hot melt.

After work, I’ve asked the Kat to make me some hamburger steaks with grilled onions and French fries.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What the fuck is an atomic buffalo turd?!

LOL

Big jalapeno peppers cut in half... stuff with chorizo sausage and cheese... then wrapped tight in bacon. Grilled on indirect heat for about 30 minutes.

I didn't name them. Hahahahahahaaaaa.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Italian beef and maybe some goose island beer. 3 pound chuck roast, low and slow for eight hours in the pot with veggies, giardiniera etc.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
LOL

Big jalapeno peppers cut in half... stuff with chorizo sausage and cheese... then wrapped tight in bacon. Grilled on indirect heat for about 30 minutes.

I didn't name them. Hahahahahahaaaaa.

They sound amazing.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I haven't gone to the store in order to get the ingredients yet. But I'm aiming for a green sweet relish.
Good call. Our thoughts was either the Chicago dog or Italian beef today. Wife doesn't eat whole tomatoes, so easy call.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
20191117_194447.jpg

I'm bad at food photos but I make a mean chilli.