Week 1; Opening Week. What's on your Menu for today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well 10 am is after breakfast for me and before lunch. I'll have some kind of snacks I'm sure. Breakfast will be some kind of scramble/omelet. I think there is some ham bacon and mushrooms waiting to be mixed in and topped with some cheese, I wonder if I have some peppers to go with it. After the game will likely be some tacos with SNF.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Baked Red Snapper today with garlic & herbs.
1567948912823.png

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Brook Trout from Firehole river, wrapped in tinfoil with small garlic clove and butter, then grilled on the outdoor grill with corn on the cob. Home made guacamole and chips to snack on. Stienlager to wash it down.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Been drinking those hazy ale's lately.

Go Rams!
Highly recommend Telesto from Modern Times if it's available out there (check Total Wine or Belmont Station if you're in the Portland area).

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Once again it’s my “world famous” “Panther” meat and pickled pepper chili simmering in my crock pot with it’s savory aroma filling my home! Since I can’t do glutens anymore (sucks), I’ve switched to Angry Orchard cider to wash it down. Scotch later tonight.

Wearing my new Jack Youngblood throwback jersey today. Go Rams!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone ever cook chilli on the BBQ?

I am about willing to try. :D

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
Smoked brisket. (that's why the hell I'm up so early)

Homemade Mac & Cheese. (got my 13 year old daughter making it right...just a touch of cayenne)

Jalepeno poppers
(Wash down with Bourbon)

It's 8:34 am
Too early to start drinking right?

Go Rams!!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Well, I just called in at 2am sick for work (8am to 4pm) and unfortunately, I'm not faking it. Dagonet, if my stomach was right, I'd be at your door step in a few hours to help you eat all that! So instead of Shane and I , it will be just Shane showing up an hour before gametime...
kwOLj0p.png
I'm right there with you my Brotha. I woke up at 2:30 with serious acid (way beyond heartburn, post surgical) issues. At work now and still can't eat or drink. Hopefully it'll get better as the day goes by. Hope you feel better Bro!!!

Everyone else have an epic time eating and drinking while watching our boys spank those lil pussy cats. By the time I get to the DVR at 6pm tonight I will be good to go!!!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Roast chicken will be oven cooked. Served with roast potatoes, bacon wrapped sausages, greens and cauliflower cheese. Red wine for the meal...Heinekens for the game, even if I should probably switch to the light beers like yourself.
Roast chickens are amazing.
I like to roast my potatoes under my chicken. The chicken fat and juices drip down onto the potatoes. Delicious

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Roast chicken will be oven cooked. Served with roast potatoes, bacon wrapped sausages, greens and cauliflower cheese. Red wine for the meal...Heinekens for the game, even if I should probably switch to the light beers like yourself.
Roast chickens are amazing.
I like to roast my potatoes under my chicken. The chicken fat and juices drip down onto the potatoes. Delicious

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Frozen pizzas lol...in the middle of moving so limited options. Ha.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Our power didn't go out but we had it flicker all night off and on... made watching LSU/Texas tough lol.

I had chicken for lunch now I'm drinking guiness and budweiser. Was supposed to go to a friends house for the day but he lives about an hour away and I don't feel like waking up at 5 when he has to go to work tomorrow and drive back lol.