Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That Morgan filler episode was the worst episode of the entire series.
Agree. What they should have done IMO if they were so intent on showing us Morgans back story of how he learned to master the stick and be a pussy at the same time, would of been when they attacked and Carol went assassins creed on everyone. Show a few minutes of morgans story every 10 minutes which lead up to him letting the wolves go and going and talking to the one he has hidden away. Thats what I woulda done at least. A whole episode though? That was just brutal and not right after the Glenn cliffhanger.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Btw, who does Morgan have locked up? Did I miss something?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Btw, who does Morgan have locked up? Did I miss something?

He locked up one of the Wolves, possibly the guy in charge.

Being a martial arts fanatic I rather enjoyed the Morgan/Eastman episode due to it's emphasis on Aikido, which is an art form rarely spoken of. Steven Seagal has bastardized it and made it look horrible, as if it's only about breaking wrists and heads. On the contrary, it's the most peaceful of all martial arts because it redirects the force of the opponent so that neither you or he gets harmed any more than necessary.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
He locked up one of the Wolves, possibly the guy in charge.

Being a martial arts fanatic I rather enjoyed the Morgan/Eastman episode due to it's emphasis on Aikido, which is an art form rarely spoken of. Steven Seagal has bastardized it and made it look horrible, as if it's only about breaking wrists and heads. On the contrary, it's the most peaceful of all martial arts because it redirects the force of the opponent so that neither you or he gets harmed any more than necessary.
I'm a kung-fu nerd. I have like 90 kung fu movies on DVD. All the old Donnie Yens, all the old Jet Li's, and anything directed/choreographed by Yuen Woo Ping. Master of the Flying Guillotine is my shit!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm a kung-fu nerd. I have like 90 kung fu movies on DVD. All the old Donnie Yens, all the old Jet Li's, and anything directed/choreographed by Yuen Woo Ping. Master of the Flying Guillotine is my crap!

I caught the bug during the early 70's. Bruce Lee movies and "Kung Fu' with David Carradine. Studied Tae Kwon Do and then shifted over to Kenpo in which I got my black belt. Now as an old dude of 64 I'm getting ready to study Tai Chi, which is the only form my old bones, ligaments, muscles, and back can still handle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y__IsqkuwDI

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I grew up watching Kung Fu masterpiece theater and had the benefit of an old Chinese teacher whose son was a resident at the local medical center, teach me Five pattern Hung Kuen. I stopped once I went to college and never resumed. One of many regrets from my youth.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a kung-fu nerd. I have like 90 kung fu movies on DVD. All the old Donnie Yens, all the old Jet Li's, and anything directed/choreographed by Yuen Woo Ping. Master of the Flying Guillotine is my crap!
Anyone watching the Badlands series?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've watched Badlands also. It's alright and I love old Kung fu movies but this is overdone IMO.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I've watched Badlands also. It's alright and I love old Kung fu movies but this is overdone IMO.

Agreed. Especially last week's episode where the The Widow kills about 95 guys. They all get in a circle around her and then take turns getting stabbed, lol.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Walking Dead was exactly that. Worst mid season finale ever. This season started out so great and has tunred in to my least favorite season by far. On a side note, I've seen that the cast members of WD bring in some 70-90K per episode. Now is that based solely on episodes they are in? If I'm Daryl, Im p'd off if thats the case. Dude is propbably the most popular character outside of Rick, and has only been in what? 2-3 episodes tops?
Ugh.
Shark has been jumped

bluecoconuts

Legend
Agreed, I don't like how they basically made the entire first half of the season take place over two days.... I hope that stupid little kid gets killed off.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Guys be happy the whole Alexandria period stretched out way longer in the comics.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
So I'm assuming they are walking out of Alexandria to find somewhere else to go?? Or do you think they'll go to the armory to reinforce and try to fight back?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
So I'm assuming they are walking out of Alexandria to find somewhere else to go?? Or do you think they'll go to the armory to reinforce and try to fight back?

Go to the armory to reinforce and try to fight back.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
It's not going anywhere story wise.Same story different place.Used to be a big fan but now I'm close to telling it to " Look at the flowers".

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's not going anywhere story wise.Same story different place.Used to be a big fan but now I'm close to telling it to " Look at the flowers".

I am starting to feel the same way. Rinse/repeat. Now they will run into Negan. He demands all of their weapons in return for protection. But he is like an mafia guy who extorts along the way. I was disappointed in Darryl and Abraham getting out of the truck like that. I would have just ducked and drove right through that pack of losers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah but that ridiculous accent by Quinn, the actor is from New Zealand, is really annoying. The fight scenes are top-notch though.

Yeah the accent is absurd. My friend loves it and raves about his acting ability. I am just glad he is soon to be dead and off the show. There are some gorgeous babes on that show. Helps get past the bad stuff. Regarding the tacky fighting scenarios though. That kid MK has superpowers. So if I accept that then I have to accept the rest.

I was a big fan of Kill Bill. It is not much different.