[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah. I don't see any way he plays this year. Even the disgusting patriot coach and players (most of them) will find it difficult to explain why he's still in the locker room and still on their team. Even if no legal conviction. Those emails are crazy. Even Bellicheat will have a hard time looking away and facing friends, family and other coaches.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah. I don't see any way he plays this year. Even the disgusting patriot coach and players (most of them) will find it difficult to explain why he's still in the locker room and still on their team. Even if no legal conviction. Those emails are crazy. Even Bellicheat will have a hard time looking away and facing friends, family and other coaches.

I don't know about that...

Knowing the way their illustrious (and very tiny) owner feels about women... my guess is the culture there in that cheating locker room will welcome him right in without any concerns.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I think he's stating that she lied about her credentials, doesn't own and gym, didn't have a place to sleep (other than living with her mom which was likely contentious), and so crashed at his place.

So, while acting as his live in ho for a time, she was probably trying to watch a TV show, but sir Brown was in the mood (yes, this can be an actual pissing contest for some), so he nutted on her back with the intent of disrespect which was taken as such.

Even after he does that she's still staying with him, and he gets into some rough stuff she's not into, and that's the straw that broke the camel's back? So she moves back to her mom's basement, they probably do take to the notion of turning this into a civil suit, after all why else would a woman deal with his brand of bologna, and he interprets this as a change in her attitude affected more recently by her mother (all likely to be true even before she moved out of his place).

So he consulted his baby momma, after all who doesn't, it takes a ho to know a ho, and she lets him in their little scheme (hey she's moving in on her cut after all), prompting the nasty gram detailed. At least that's how I interpret the baby momma aspect.

It actually gets better, we'll say that there is a history with additional untaxed services and we can agree that the new pink breast cancer awareness NFL would rather this be swept under a rug, but I'm not sure the best lawyers can keep this playa out of trouble.

Enjoy, life is often more interesting than fiction :)
Ok, his emails make sense now -- thanks for the interpretation. Not that I wanted to dive into his cesspool mind, but I at least understand what he was trying to say.

Regardless, I think he's responding to the lady's accusation of sexual assault, but it sounds like there's actually something there he's trying to cover up. How he's trying to downplay what he did doesn't make any sense -- it sounds like he's playing down what actually happened, that he was trying to force her to give him something she didn't feel comfortable with, so he just gratified himself on her as a punishment for not giving him what he really wanted.

Excuse me while I go get some mental floss.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The alleged incidents have left Taylor suffering "near-daily panic attacks and suicidal ideas," per the lawsuit. She is seeking in excess of $75,000.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-rape-civil-lawsuit

I don't know if charges can be brought without her agreeing to that. If so it's going to be difficult to prove anything anyway and of course we now have the usual suspect response of "we had a consensual sexual relationship".
Thanks - I hadn't seen that.

I'm sure she would have to be willing to press charges for there to be a criminal case. If he raped her as she has alleged in the last meeting, it doesn't appear that there is a limitation in FL. "Florida: No statute of limitations for sexual battery with physical force or deadly weapon; four years for first degree offenses, three years for any other degree"

Regardless, she is still in within any of those time frames.

He's still innocent until proven guilty of these charges but the dude is a pure scum bag.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thanks - I hadn't seen that.

I'm sure she would have to be willing to press charges for there to be a criminal case. If he raped her as she has alleged in the last meeting, it doesn't appear that there is a limitation in FL. "Florida: No statute of limitations for sexual battery with physical force or deadly weapon; four years for first degree offenses, three years for any other degree"

Regardless, she is still in within any of those time frames.

He's still innocent until proven guilty of these charges but the dude is a pure scum bag.

I agree he is triple distilled shit.

Ram65

Legend
I heard on ESPN radio that she tried to get him to invest $130,000 in her business (plan/Idea). He found out that a lot of the money was going to pay off the Mom's mortgage. I can't remember how much. That could be some of the references in the email.

Also, the ESPN lawyer stated that all his emails/text messages would come out
in court. Could be a lot that the Patsies/NFL don't want people to know about. He doesn't hold back.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AB, I don't care about the chicks, booze or the blow...When Sunday comes, Just Do Your Job ~ Raiders...errr Patriots HC Bellicheat

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Shoot, compared to the Robert Kraft embarrassment, this is peanuts. As long as it goes away they dont care. I say Brown will swallow his pride and caught up a buck before the season really heats up. He's lucky she only wants money and didnt file criminal charges. (<--- assuming I have a decent grasp of the situation.)

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Wait....so he nuts on her back when shes unaware and that didnt end the relationship for good??? Im calling bullshit. LOADS of bullshit.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Wait....so he nuts on her back when shes unaware and that didnt end the relationship for good??? Im calling bullshit. LOADS of bullshit.
Correct. She is in it for the money, and he’s apparently dumb enough to play along until she gets it, one way or another.

So if she was stringing him along for an “investment” that he ultimately walked away from when he found out where it was going, you can kind of guess why she eventually left and and filed for a civil suit.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
She is alleging outright rape. We'll see where it goes but it sounds like she is setting up to press charges if the DA will take it on. As far as I know there is no statute of limitations on rape. Stay tuned.

Do you have a link to the $75k info? I didn't see that and frankly, this POS isn't worth my time to do any research. Sad to say that I hope the rape did occur (not for her of course) so this ass wipe goes away for good.

One of the newer legal strategies is to initiate a civil suit first in order to force discovery. That discovery can be used in a criminal suit where there was no probable cause to initiate a discovery proceeding.

Moreover, as the bar to proceed to trial and the evidentiary bar is lower, it can be used to facilitate criminal proceedings presuming evidence that can be used in a criminal proceeding is discovered.

You can tell this is likely the goal in light of the very low dollar amount. A check likely can't just be written as the defendant wouldn't agree to an NDA and would likely insist on an admission of guilt, both of which are worth millions more than any dollar amount. As well, such a low dollar amount helps in the court of public opinion because she doesn't come across as a "gold digging whooah"

I feel like I believe her in part because he admitted to part of the allegations.

The locker room interviews of Patriots players about this has been beyond cringeworthy... This is about the only time I feel bad for them.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Sports Illustated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown is facing sexual misconduct allegations from a second accuser stemming from an incident in 2017.

The accuser (whose name Klemko did not reveal on the condition of anonymity) was commissioned to paint a mural at Brown's home when AB spoke to her while allegedly naked except for a hand cloth covering his genitals. Klemko goes on to describe numerous instances where Brown reneged on agreements, inventing sources of conflict to get out of paying chefs, publicists, trainers, valets, personal assistants and even a charity. Aside from stiffing his employees, the article also alleges Brown intentionally passed gas in a doctor's face during a check-up and allowed party guests to freely smoke marijuana in the presence of his children while repeatedly ghosting those he owned money. Overall, Klemko's profile paints the portrait of a deeply disturbed narcissist with chronic anger issues and little regard for other people. Brown is finally back to playing football but the dark cloud of controversy swirling around him continues to grow.