Troy Hill Next Man Up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Granted great pass rush, but Hill looked different today, right in the receiver's hip pocket, have not seen that from him before, let's hope that continues in the Music City.

He played the ball well too. I like Kayvon and all but once he turns his hips he has a hard time getting his head around. Hill's got good ball skills though, always has even if he's been undisciplined.

Not gonna get too excited about him yet, but the last two games he's been real.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Liked him in college and was glad when he landed with us. I know he had some bad times but always thought he had potential to grow and at least be a decent backup. glad to see him ball out. hope theres more to come

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Maybe Hilll is buying in. Maybe he is not drinking and has gotten serious about his game and Reggie Scott's plans to stay healthy and focused. There seems to be a ton of buy in on this team.

Here is another thought. Maybe it is game planning. Between Wade and McVay they should be able to analyze opponents well. The Seahawk receivers are not a dominant unit until the play breaks down and Wilson scrambles or runs, then dbs drop coverage to get in position to stop him if he gets to them. The second they do that the receiver gets open and Wilson throws the ball. Maybe they said don't pay any attention to his scrambling unless he crosses the line of scrimmage. Don't drop coverage at all. Wade talks about discipline with his defense. This type of coverage discipline would and I think did work against Seattle. I think Jacksonville did the same thing. Wilson is not Kaepernick. He doesn't burn defenses with long speed.

Give him the short gains and take away the big play and his amazing trickery is foiled.