Tom Brady suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How long will Tom Brady be suspended?

• 2 games

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • 4 games

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • 6 games

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • 8 games

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • The whole season

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Who are you kidding? He won't be suspended at all

Votes: 47 32.9%

• Total voters

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Four Games and the Patriots will go 3-1 under Jimmy Garoppolo because when it comes to the New England Patriots there is no justice with the exception of the Giants stopping them from immortality.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Suspend him and Belichick for minimum 6 games. That organization has cheated so many times it's fucking stupid. So sick of them. But nothing will happen to them, they will probably get fined $50,000 or something and that'll be the end of it.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Might get 6 then if he decides to appeal it and if he wins it might go down to 4

Athos

Legend
Cheated his way to another SB.

I voted 8. But it'll likely be 4. Better not be only 2.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How many official offenses does Belicheat have? At what point does the league ask him to "retire"?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It should be:

Belicheck: 1 yr
"Ignorance is no excuse. Precedent set with Asshole Face."
Tom Brady: 8 games in part because of the violation to the integrity of the game and very importantly, he refused to cooperate with the NFL's investigation.

What it will be:

Letter to the league with standard ball handling procedures so they can slam the next guy should there be anyone dumb enough to try.

Greg Stone

Rookie
If the league has any brains at all they'll tell Brady that if he comes clean and apologizes it will be four games, otherwise a year.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I chose two, but the NFL has proven quits inconsistent as far as disaplineary procedures go.

All I know is, Bill had better be included in the league's punishement.

Bill is barely in the report, which leads me to believe he is skating on this. Since the press conferences after the AFC championship it always looked like Brady was taking the fall. BB should be suspended as much if not more. If Payton got suspended then so should the cheat.

BB threw Brady under the bus after the Colts game and that also leads me to believe this has been contrived since that point and that is why it took so long. This has been a bag job to save Kraft and BB.

The Patroit organization should be severely penalized, to be included in 2 integrity type of investigations is an embarrassment. How about no revenue share for 1 year. No draft picks next year and owner and coach/president suspended for 2 years. Let's start at the head!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bill is barely in the report, which leads me to believe he is skating on this. Since the press conferences after the AFC championship it always looked like Brady was taking the fall. BB should be suspended as much if not more. If Payton got suspended then so should the cheat.

BB threw Brady under the bus after the Colts game and that also leads me to believe this has been contrived since that point and that is why it took so long. This has been a bag job to save Kraft and BB.

The Patroit organization should be severely penalized, to be included in 2 integrity type of investigations is an embarrassment. How about no revenue share for 1 year. No draft picks next year and owner and coach/president suspended for 2 years. Let's start at the head!
Agree.
They should come down hard on them. If this was their first time caught cheating, I would be more lenient.
Their previous history, should also be taken into consideration.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It's hard to imagine being a coach and not standing up for a player but then again I can't imagine video taping other teams practices or doctoring footballs for a competitive advantage.

Ban Belichick for life and suspend Brady for an ARod sized suspension. Once he appeals he'll still serve a year.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is the patriots.... probably gets suspended 4 games and then the preseason ends and he gets reinstated.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I guess I'm with the majority. I don't think he will be suspended. This will blow over.