Todd Gurley is Your Offensive Rookie of the Year!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I also love the fact that he has come across as genuine and humble in every interview I have heard or seen in print. Great work ethic, which always ages well.

That's why I really love this guy
My favorite since Kurt and Bruce donned the Rams jersey

Such a great day!!!!!

Now come on Snead! Let's go for
3 ROTY IN A ROW and move up for our Future HOF QB

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I still feel very, very strongly that had the Gurley Man been fully healthy entering this season, he would have seriously challenged Eric's record-setting 1808 rookie rushing yardage.

East there cowboy.

RamBill

Legend
Todd Gurley thanks St. Louis, looks forward to Los Angeles
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-ra...-thanks-st-louis-looks-forward-to-los-angeles

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- Nearly overcome by emotion upon receiving the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Year award on Saturday night, Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley composed himself and looked directly into the camera.

Gurley had a message he wanted to send to a group of fans that wasn't in San Francisco for the awards show, a message he didn't get to convey before or after the NFL chose the Rams to relocate to Los Angeles.

“I just want to say something to the St. Louis fans,” Gurley said on the televised broadcast of the NFL honors show. “I know you all might be disappointed that we’re leaving. But you know, I still the support the fans.”

It was a sentiment Gurley conveyed to ESPN.com on Friday. Although Gurley only spent one season in St. Louis and didn't get to develop the ties to the city that other, more established veterans did, he said the place his spent his award-winning rookie year will always hold a special place in his heart.

"Growing up, all I knew of the Rams was as the St. Louis Rams and that was the team I was drafted by and I spent my rookie season there," Gurley said. "So I will definitely always remember my first season in St. Louis for sure."

With that said, Gurley is also looking forward to his new start in Los Angeles. He appeared on SportsCenter on Friday and joked about hoping to take the mantle of Los Angeles' shining sports star from Lakers legend Kobe Bryant after he retires this summer.

Gurley plans to move to Los Angeles soon and do his offseason training at the Exos performance center in the Los Angeles area.

"It’s definitely crazy," Gurley said. "It’s a crazy situation but I think it will be exciting. It will definitely be a big jump from St. Louis to LA. I’m just hoping we can go there and get some wins and give the fans something to be excited about. Hey, whether you are in St. Louis or not, I hope the fans keep supporting the Rams."

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
All class. The Rams deserve a superstar like Gurley. Let's just get him a QB.

Go Rams!