This dead period is killing me

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ

Thanks, ROD, for feeding my habit during this dead period!

markstewart67

Rookie
I feel ya man. I need me some Rams Football!! If I could score me some on the corner or a back ally I would.
GO RAMS!!!

24 days until camp reports.
38 days until pre-season game 1.
57 days until college football.
64 days until NFL football.
67 days until Rams football.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The World Cup kinda filled the gap for me. It was nice getting my mind of f the nfl for a month.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I can't even handle the "dead" period on a Football Sunday when I find out the Rams are playing the 2nd wave of games, and I was geared up for them to play in the 1st wave (9 am AK time). 3 hours of eternity. I remember a guy on Rams Talk over at post who gave me some great advise as to how to stall the "Game On" energy I had built up. He recommended I streak through my hood, banging on my neighbor's doors. When they opened up, he encouraged me to scream: "FOOTBALL BABY!!!!!........AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!....FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLL! YEAH!!!!!!". By the time the police reports were filled out, and I was done explaining my temp insanity, it was time for kick-off. Hope this advise helps. I believe in paying it forward.

RamBill

Legend
On the other hand, the NFL has the shortest "dead" period in all of sports...it's only about 30 days. Even though the season (training camp-Super Bowl) is only about 6 months long. They manage to keep 5 of the off months interesting with the Senior Bowl, Combine, Pro Days, Draft, OTA's/Mini Camps and things like that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Which is exactly why I didn't mind moving the Draft back....but I know I was in a small minority.
You should post more in regular discussions. It'll be a reminder that you're not an RSS machine.

HE'S NOT A MACHINE! HE'S A MAN!

rocky4listen.JPG

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Kings winning the cup is getting me through these dark and troubling times
Yeah, what a run. My Kings buddies and I are split down the middle about which cup run was better. I think it was this years, how can it ever get any better than that?
It's just so good to think back on....

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which is exactly why I didn't mind moving the Draft back....but I know I was in a small minority.
3 days is too many for drafting though. i know money is the push, but non first shift people like me, did enjoy it on a weekend basis. but being 2 weeks later means team management shouldnt botch the draft as much either.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, what a run. My Kings buddies and I are split down the middle about which cup run was better. I think it was this years, how can it ever get any better than that?
It's just so good to think back on....
going from 1 game from elimination to beating the rangers for the cup (and who likes the rangers?), i'd vote for this one..............even though the first time is the best, the second so close wipes out any silly argument of "luck" and proves the Kings have a very good hockey team.

FRO

Legend
Be happy it's been a dead period for the Rams. We could have our guys going to jail and douching it up.