The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't wait for this afternoon's game! Germany vs Italy should be some one hell of a match.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That wasn't quite the match I was hoping to see from those two nations. But it was entertaining anyways. My boy Ozil with a goal but I think his best play was the volley shortly after that too bad it wasn't converted.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the magic Iceland run is coming to an end.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
... and then there were four -- Wales, Portugal, Germany, France.

wales_ani.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arsenal has to wait a couple more weeks, they're in San Jose to play the MLS all stars on July 28th. Wonder if I can make it down for that match.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heh there's a rumor going around that Kroenke is going to build the stadium to try to lure an MLS team to St Louis :hiding:

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Sounders!!!! Couldn't make it to the game last night because our babysitter was busy, but I got lucky it was actually on tv. It was cool seeing our teams play, even better was the result :).

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Sorry to hear that. Yeah both teams plsyed a lot of their backups. It was sloppy at times. Pretty big turn out of west ham fans.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Booooooooooooring

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Portugal should be banned from football. In the semis without winning a game, disgusting display of anti-football.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I was just geeing it along a bit...