The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpg
Sterling, Hart, Sturridge, Rooney, Wilshere, Alli, Kane...............abysmal. Woy got what he deserved. Gary Neville can fuck right off as well. Jaap Stam was right about him all those years ago.

Last edited:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I would say you'll be fucked in the World Cup qualifiers but Scotland are in your group so you'll absolutely skoosh it. The only thing worse than an English sports team is a Scottish sports team...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@flv That's a shame for such a respected soccer nation, now being of German and Irish descent we aren't always the most cordial. I was trained by German and English coach's who played in the premiere league so I have always respected the English Footballers. Hopefully this will be a wake up call. Sorry you had to endure that I know it can be torture.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Zlatan to United. Should be interesting, wonder what kind of a roll he will play.

Not sure how much. The guy is 35 and that league is notoriously physical, high tempo stuff. He's unlikely to be a starter every week I wouldn't think.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping that Zlatan causes no end of trouble and it all goes wrong for Man U and Mourinho.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
West Ham flying to Seattle today. Posted something on twitter about using the Seahawks training facilities whilst they are there. I'm truly underwhelmed by this.