The Butcher Shop

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMPORTANT:

The Draft is set to accommodate everyone I can think of off the top of my head that had a need. If you can't make Sunday, September 6 @ 4:00 pm CST, I would first suggest you trade with a team in a ROD league that has a date and time that meets your needs because it's late and it would be a big help. It's NOT your fault, but I need help.

You can PM me if there is an issue or you need help switching. I'm not closing the door to changing again, but time is short.

Next season we should do like last season, join the league that meets your draft needs. Someone please set a reminder to tell me to do this about August 1st, 2016! (y)

Best of luck everyone, remember, Cunningham won't be there after the 3rd round, so get him early!

RamzFanz

Damnit

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Draft is tomorrow at 4PM CST. Order of selection will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the start of the draft.

I HIGHLY recommend you preset your players in your preferred draft order in case of internet interruption or missing the draft for whatever reason.
Already did.

And I mentioned you in this next podcast I'm about to post. :heh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Was it warm?
officex-large.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Order of selection will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the start of the draft.
I really hate this about FF. It's stupid. Knowing your draft slot(s) in advance(just like in the real world) is the way to go.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey @Selassie I

Do something about/to your boy.
He took Brady as his starting QB.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Actually, for a half auto draft, I like your starters.

You and me week one. Should I play Foles or Big Ben?

Not a big fan of my team, but hey, that's how it goes.

Big Ben is the easy choice there, if I'm being honest. The better QB, with better weapons, against New England with no corners.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not a big fan of my team, but hey, that's how it goes.

Big Ben is the easy choice there, if I'm being honest. The better QB, with better weapons, against New England with no corners.

I was kidding about Foles...;) No way he starts against Seattle. :)