The Butcher Shop

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's that time of year! Get ready to draft!

Saturday September 5th, 4PM. CDT is the live draft.

Be sure to be there! Just in case, be sure to set your players in the system so that autodraft will pick using YOUR preferences.

The following are in our league this season.

preseason.jpg

@Legatron4 @Sgt. Ram @-X- @Ramrasta @Mojo Ram @LosAngelesRams

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Don't worry, I gotcha. You wouldn't mind me taking Johnny Manziel with your 1st pick, would ya?

johnny-manziel-nfl-cleveland-browns-buffalo-bills26-850x560.jpg
I was actually thinking Tebow.

I guess I can make sure to set up my favorite players. I can probably stop for an hour to do the first few rounds.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn. I can't make it. I'm driving home from Wisconsin that day. Damn damn.

I changed it to accomodate... someone o_O, I forget who. We can work out a different time/day that works for everyone.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I changed it to accomodate... someone o_O, I forget who. We can work out a different time/day that works for everyone.
Well my girlfriend lives in Wisconsin and were driving down back to Buffalo on Saturday. We're probably leaving around 8am and it's a 10 hour drive. If Sunday works for everyone that would probably be easier but I can handle the time that it is now.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

My big boy league draft date got changed man so im good with any day that weekend.

Im doing my other drafts a week before ours due to schedules

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
8PM now? I work every Saturday, but i work the 2nd shift so the original time was better for me(earlier the better actually). These things are so hard to coordinate.
smibang.gif