The Aaron Donald Happy Memories and Positivity Tribute Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

20hrswk

UDFA
Thank you Aaron Donald!

Thank you for all the work you put in to bring out the incredible talent God gave you.

When I watched Ram games the last 10 years, all I did was find out where AD was lined up and focus on him/greatness.

Just like watching Barry Sanders run the ball, Gretzky with the puck, Michael Jordan everything, Pedro carve up hitters, Bonds playing Little League against grown men.

A few guys are just way better than the rest, AD was one of the few.

Sure would be nice to see him come back in November and lead the Rams to another Super Bowl win.

jap

Legend
Has McSnead informed Aaron that the Horns have dibs on his kids with respect to future player prospects?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I remember when he was drafted, thinking, "oh, who'd the Rams reach on now??" they weren't exactly known for their stellar drafting back then. (cough cough Jason Smith cough)
But, then I watched his highlights -- I honestly had no idea who he was -- and the more I watched, the more I just saw a guy who was special. I had never seen highlights from a defensive player like his before. Continuously defeating double teams. Always in the backfield. That kid looked almost unstoppable, but at the time, the conventional wisdom was, "oh he's too small to make an impact, NFL linemen will stonewall him", etc.
Fast forward to the superbowl, and just like McVay, I remember saying to myself, "AD is gonna make a play, right here". And lo & behold....
What a career. Hardly know where the time went. 10 years. 10 seasons. 2 superbowl appearances + 1 ring. What a ride. Thank you, AD99 -- but I'll still be watching you! You're still a special human being & can't wait to see what you tackle next.