The Aaron Donald Happy Memories and Positivity Tribute Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
one of the things I remember is watching his college highlights after the Rams picked him in the draft.

I remember the play against Duke where he tackled both the QB and the RB on a blown up handoff
Aomeone posted a video of it on another Donald thread. Great watch, if you want to look for it.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
2015 season opener tackle of lynch. You knew he was next level.

NFC will rejoice his retirement but I feel he destroyed Seattle more than anyone.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@tempests shared the top moment, where Donald, not usually vocal, stood out and rallied the troops to beat Jimmy Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.

I also thank him for those dark days in St. Louis, where there was no offense and the defense had to do it all and was on the field the majority of the time. Aaron Donald did it with class and although anyone can put things under a microscope and all of us would have loved him to play until he was at least 35, I appreciate all he did for the franchise because for a period of time there was only Aaron Donald and nothing else.

Last edited:

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
No doubt Aaron Donald is the greatest defensive player in football EVER, there are so many great memories I hold dear to my heart of that man tossing grown men around like rag dolls. I remember watching him play as a rookie thinking..... I'm so glad that kid's on our team because he is a bad man. So many great memories, but oddly one of my most favorite memories is from last season seeing him and Kobe Turner skipping down the field after sacking Joe Flacco for the safety to end the game against the Cleveland Browns..... That shit had me laughing my ass off!! I'm praying that they build #99 a statue of himself to put in front of SoFi Stadium.... Thank you AD for everything!! God Bless you and yours ❤️

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I would have to be his closing out so many games during our recent Super Bowl run. There was never a doubt the defense would close it out no matter how many times Akers fumbled.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
FB_IMG_1710625357717.jpg
FB_IMG_1710625362855.jpg
FB_IMG_1710625371060.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I remember a story Gregg Williams shared one time. In the 2014 season he was talking to the dlinemen group, telling them what they had to do and how to do it. After the class was over he came over to AD and told him to forget everything he said. He told him just to do him, there was nothing he could say to make him, and his techniques, better than he already was. And this was him as a rookie.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I remember a story Gregg Williams shared one time. In the 2014 season he was talking to the dlinemen group, telling them what they had to do and how to do it. After the class was over he came over to AD and told him to forget everything he said. He told him just to do him, there was nothing he could say to make him, and his techniques, better than he already was. And this was him as a rookie.

Thought it was Mike Waufle who said that? But either way, it's just more proof of how great AD was.