Tavon out 2 weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@RapSheet: Source: #Rams WR Tavon Austin has a sprained MCL and is out roughly 2 weeks. Just doesn’t stop today.

Great news!!

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'm surprised thought it might be longer the way he looked on the sidelines after the injury.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
wouldn't call that great news... we still haven't figured out how to use him. And his being on the bench does not help...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's fantastic news. Especially with a bye in week 4. Looked like it would be much longer to me.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Damn it. It's not bad news because it could have been much more serious, his leg bent in a direction its not intended. I was just hoping for better news and that he'd play next week. At least he'll probably only miss 1 game with the bye week, and if Bailey comes back in this week we won't miss a beat.

Our team is being decimated by injuries though. Really sucks.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Maybe Bailey will be eligible for next week.
If not, Pettis. We'll have a big wr unit starting if Pettis gets the call.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was hoping it was just a sprain, hold him out til after the bye week, that should give him time to heal.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Could have been a lot worse. I'm sure we're gonna figure out a real good way to use him soon.

Wonderboy

Rookie
This definitely could have been worse, it looked REALLY bad when it happened. Take your time Tavon, and come back at 100%. I think Shotty showed signs of a little more creativity in getting him the ball in the first half.

jap

Legend
Hopefully, Sted will be available to pick up many of Tavon's duties. He certainly has the versatility to so some of Tavon's chores, with even better hands and route running.

iced

saw him last night after the game - he had a distinct limp last night and had his knee wrapped. Glad to hear he's okay

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wouldn't call it great news, he's still losing out on playing time he could have had, but it is nice that he's not out for like 6 weeks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
With Bailey coming back, this isn't that big a deal. Bailey can run the reverse, double-reverse, jet sweep, and is a fine receiver himself.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
With Bailey coming back, this isn't that big a deal. Bailey can run the reverse, double-reverse, jet sweep, and is a fine receiver himself.

Are they officially going to re-instate players this week? If not we may not have either until our Week 6 matchup.

I don't know why, but I'm excessively giddy about Stedman Bailey's prospects this season. Once he gets on the field that is.

Last edited:

A55VA6

Legend
Let's hope he'll only miss the Dallas game. Could have him and sted back after the bye, and Tru shortly after.