Tavon out 2 weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
gonna miss Tavon this week. Hopefully Stedman will be back, and Pettis needs to be used more.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
at the worst make them game plan for him
That's exactly what he's doing now. They could dress him and make him a decoy too.
Though, if he's not really ready to go, I'd rather he be inactive this week.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I may be in the minority, but I hope they don't overturn a damn thing. If Bailey comes back "early" to me the league is just saying it's ok to try to gain an unfair competitive advantage. That situation was entirely within his control, he should have to sit. How many guys are out of the league now because they didn't cheat and some others did?

Yeah - think about all those poor Catholics burning in hell for eating meat on Friday.:shades:
Rules change.

RamBill

Legend
Austin, Harkey dealing with knee sprains
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/11739/austin-harkey-dealing-with-knee-sprains

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- The St. Louis Rams made it through Sunday's win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers without much in the way of injuries but the two they did have looked like they could potentially do some major damage.

Receiver Tavon Austin and tight end Cory Harkey both suffered knee injuries against the Bucs, but Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday night that the news was relatively good on both fronts.

"I guess you could say we got good news," Fisher said. "They've got mild sprains, nothing requiring surgery. And I wouldn't rule either one of them out for this weekend. They're both, as you can imagine, stiff and sore today but it was good news."

Austin actually attempted to return to the game as he warmed up with his teammates after the 51-minute lightning delay. But the Rams opted not to press their luck on the sloppy field and Austin did not re-enter.

Harkey did return to the game after taking a hit that had many, Fisher included, fearing the worst. Late in the third quarter, Harkey caught a pass from quarterback Austin Davis in the left flat but a Tampa Bay safety quickly closed on Harkey and hit him square in the left knee. He limped off the field but successfully lobbied his way back into the game.

As for quarterback Shaun Hill, who has been dealing with a thigh injury and was only available in an emergency against the Bucs, Fisher said he had no setbacks and remains day to day.

"He's still rehabbing," Fisher said. "I don't know how much he'll do Wednesday but he's got a chance to get out there and do some things on Thursday."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's exactly what he's doing now. They could dress him and make him a decoy too.
Though, if he's not really ready to go, I'd rather he be inactive this week.
Completely agree. we will need our Best and healthiest on the field against Dallas!