Sunday Game Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I'd pull my starters if I were the Jags...things might get chippy....

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I like the call. You're practising for the rest of the season at this point, you might need to run something similar in a closer game down the road.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It's a stupid call. You save that play for a game you actually need it to win. Not when you're blowing out your opponent. Now that it's on tape, your chances of running it successfully again, are far less. Stupid move.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
It's a stupid call. You save that play for a game you actually need it to win. Not when you're blowing out your opponent. Now that it's on tape, your chances of running it successfully again, are far less. Stupid move.

likely a specific call for this team/game. I didnt have sound on but the jags coach did look a little upset after the play as if he didnt want that ran, so it might have been a check they had planned all week to run if they get a certain alignment by the ravens. either way I doubt they are worried about it being on tape

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/24/jaguars-destroy-ravens-in-london/

Jaguars destroy Ravens in London
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 24, 2017

853001578-e1506269647538.jpg

Getty Images

The Jaguars came to play in London today, while the Ravens might as well have stayed in Baltimore.

In the biggest blowout of this NFL season, the Jaguars absolutely destroyed the Ravens, winning 44-7. The Ravens’ only score came in garbage time, and the London fans cheered it loudly, and likely sarcastically.

Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco had the worst game of his NFL career, going 8-for-18 for a career-low 28 yards, with no touchdowns, two interceptions and a career-low passer rating of 12.0. It was a horrible showing from Flacco, who was pulled for Ryan Mallett in the fourth quarter.

Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles was excellent, going 20-for-32 for 244 yards, with four touchdowns and no interceptions. Three of those touchdown passes were caught by tight end Marcedes Lewis.

The Jaguars so thoroughly humiliated the Ravens that Jacksonville ran a successful fake punt while leading 37-0.

It was a shockingly bad performance by the Ravens’ defense, which had looked excellent in the first two games of the season. And it was the best game we’ve seen from the Jaguars in a long time.

Both teams are now 2-1, and it’s hard to tell what to think of either of them, as this game defied all expectations of what we thought the Ravens were and what we thought the Jaguars were.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'll be watching the Atlanta v Detroit likely. You?

That's the game I'll start with.

I have a feeling Philadelphia vs Giants could be a good one... so I'm staying close to that one too.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be watching the Atlanta v Detroit likely. You?

That's the game I'll start with.

I have a feeling Philadelphia vs Giants could be a good one... so I'm staying close to that one too.

Yeah I think I'll be watching the Atlanta v Detroit and the Philly v Giants game. Probably on two screens. And I'll end up watching the more entertaining one. LOL.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In addition to watching my "hometown" team Texans, I'll be watching these for fantasy purposes:

Panthers/Saints...got Graham Gano and Kelvin Benjamin

Browns/Colts (yes, this game)...got Jack Doyle

Bengals/Packers...got Ty Montgemory

Steelers/Bears...got Antonio Brown

And of course tonight, as I have Derek Carr at QB.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The only games I'm interested in watching is the Seahawks@Titans and the Monday night game, Cowboys@Cardinals. Maybe if the game is close during the first half, Texans@Patriots.

Would love to see Russell Wilson and Tom Brady humiliated and then watch the Cowboys wear themselves out while smacking around Bruce Arians and the Cardinals.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Other games."

pbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllthh.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Oh Robinson lol. They give him a TE as help. And Robinson gets blown up for a two yard rushing loss. Gonna be a long day. Hasn't won a matchup yet.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I thought chop blocks were illegal now? Robinson just straight dove at the DEs knees as soon as the ball was snapped.