Sunday Game Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh Robinson lol. They give him a TE as help. And Robinson gets blown up for a two yard rushing loss. Gonna be a long day. Hasn't won a matchup yet.
LOL Thanks for reminding me this will be the game I alternate with for the lols.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Eagles up 7-0.

I should probably be rooting against the Eagles, but for whatever reason I've always like them (and the Giants for that matter). But the Eagles could be a team we battle for wild card, if we can't take the division.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Jay Ajayi took a hard left to the nuticles.:boxing: He's now Jay Aj-owie... :shocked:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Steelers don't seem to want to tackle Howard or Cohan today at all.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Indy playing a whole lot better with Brisset
So happy Pagano didn't figure it out until we had dismantled Tolzien

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Giants TD got robbed by Jerome Bogers crew. Bob MacAdoo should have challenged the call.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Giants TD got robbed by Jerome Bogers crew. Bob MacAdoo should have challenged the call.

Boger is a pos...that was a f'n touchdown.

It sure was. He clearly caught that ball, and made steps.

I get that the rule requires a player to complete the catch when going to the ground, but I can't help but wonder if they would have called that a fumble had it occurred in the field of play.