Should we pick up Jonathan Martin?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Initial reaction was hell no.
Then I thought about it, and...
Just Say No!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pick up Jonathan Martin?

We'll need like 4 of us.
Lift with your knees, not with your back...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not a fan of Martin, however, the plot would thicken if he was claimed by the Buffalo Bills.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Only if we get Cogs to mentor him. I would buy tickets right behind the bench to see Cogs screaming in his face.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Jonathan Martin just released from the Whiners. Should we pick him up? We do need a RT?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12564071/jonathan-martin-waived-san-francisco-49ers

giphy.gif

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It looks we agree on something.

Stop the press Batman!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Any guy with that kinda size that gets all butt hurt over bullying shouldn't be playing for Fisher. Stop whining! There's no crying in football!

WestCoastRam

Legend
Any guy with that kinda size that gets all butt hurt over bullying shouldn't be playing for Fisher. Stop whining! There's no crying in football!

From what I read, he was under some "sick" verbal harassment. It's my understanding that Incognito threatened the lives of his family (real or not, it is not okay). In my opinion, there's no room for bullying anywhere. And I'm happy to physically fight people over it. I recognize the hypocrisy. Well guess what, we're all hypocrites about something. And I'm fine being a hypocrite about this.

If he can play, I wouldn't mind the Rams looking at him. I think our locker room leadership is far better than what was in Miami. Incognito has always been a cancer. I can't wait for the day when he's done playing and gets thrown in jail for one of his BS.