Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Same in Oregon. None of that pasty and G-string crap. Cracked me up when a buddy took me to one in CA. I was pretty much, "WTF is this crap? That's not stripping."

I KNOW!

Stripping means... Well... Stripping.

RamzFanz

Damnit
OK people, don't go to the East side unless you are with a guide you know and trust. Seriously. I don't care if you are a badass or what color, sex, religion, nationality, or sexual preference is. Be wise. Some of those clubs are no go zones.

As far as places with hot chicks, go to the west end. That's a place, not so much a direction. It's a place for great food, music, and eye candy, but also the place you are likely to meet, um, metrosexuals? Is that still allowed? It's fun, and popular. Some expense involved, but Missouri expense, not LA expense.

The Arch grounds are destroyed with a massive renovation. It's sad because it could have had a great event at this time. You can go into it and up to the lookout, but that's it. Better to get the tickets online or go to the old courthouse.

By the way, the old courthouse is worthy of a looksee. Very cool.

I'm suggesting the Tigin to meet up just because it's close and has a nice beer selection. We either walk East to the landing, which has some good points, or 3/4 of a mile to ballpark village, which will probably be hopping also. The difference is old school (landing) vs franchise (ballpark). However, there are a dozen other choices too.

The west end requires a short ride of some sort.

I think the best idea would be to group up early at Tigins in the Hampton Inn, meet and greet, close to everyone, and separate based on what people like. Local flavor and beer, go east to the landing. Bright and new, go south to ballpark. Still, there is great food and music to be had all over, so that's not a limitation.

I'm totally down with a blues band myself, I provided options if anyone is interested.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OK people, don't go to the East side unless you are with a guide you know and trust. Seriously. I don't care if you are a badass or what color, sex, religion, nationality, or sexual preference is. Be wise. Some of those clubs are no go zones.

As far as places with hot chicks, go to the west end. That's a place, not so much a direction. It's a place for great food, music, and eye candy, but also the place you are likely to meet, um, metrosexuals? Is that still allowed? It's fun, and popular. Some expense involved, but Missouri expense, not LA expense.

The Arch grounds are destroyed with a massive renovation. It's sad because it could have had a great event at this time. You can go into it and up to the lookout, but that's it. Better to get the tickets online or go to the old courthouse.

I'm suggesting the Tigin to meet up just because it's close and has a nice beer selection. We either walk East to the landing, which has some good points, or 3/4 of a mile to ballpark village, which will probably be hopping also. The difference is old school (landing) vs franchise (ballpark). However, there are a dozen other choices too.

I think the best idea would be to group up early at Tigins in the Hampton Inn, meet and greet, close to everyone, and separate based on what people like. Local flavor and beer, go east to the landing. Bright and new, go south to ballpark. Still, there is great food and music to be had all over, so that's not a limitation.

I'm totally down with a blues band myself, I provided options if anyone is interested.

I'm kinda liking the sound of the Landing ( old school, damn, that's my category now). I'd assume you can find Blues there as well? If we get started early enough, maybe we could venture both directions?

So, Tigin it is to meet. What time is good for everybody?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm kinda liking the sound of the Landing ( old school, damn, that's my category now). I'd assume you can find Blues there as well? If we get started early enough, maybe we could venture both directions?

I would assume blues too at the landing, but not sure. I posted some notable blues bands in the events threads that are around that night. If we meet at Tigins, at least we all meet, then go our own way. If not, that's fine too. I would say 6PM on Saturday at Tigins and people can eat if needed. The bands tend to start at 7PM then headliners at 9PM. Just my thoughts.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tigin Irish Pub

333 Washington Ave. St. Louis, MO

6PM-Saturday-Sept.12th!

Be There!

Don't miss it!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

LETS GOOOOOOO!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

PT's Centreville still couples night on Saturday? That use to be a sight to behold now. Just saying. lolol

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Just got my tickets. Section 112, row FF. Seats 15 &16.

Anyone around that area? Looks like we'll be low and almost mid field. Can't wait!!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
PT's Centreville still couples night on Saturday? That use to be a sight to behold now. Just saying. lolol
OMG-just brought back memories. I think I went there with a customer of mine and his wife. It was "interesting" to say the least. It was like 12 years ago and I didn't know where he was taking me. Needless to say I haven't been back since.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I think I'm there with you. I don't know why we couldn't wander about both and then choose but old school rather than chain is my preference.

Anyone interested in checking out the biker bar where the new stadium is planned?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I think I'm there with you. I don't know why we couldn't wander about both and then choose but old school rather than chain is my preference.

Anyone interested in checking out the biker bar where the new stadium is planned?

I won't be there on Saturday night but would prefer Big Al's. :)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just got my tickets. Section 112, row FF. Seats 15 &16.

Anyone around that area? Looks like we'll be low and almost mid field. Can't wait!!!!
112 EE seats 10 and 11 here. You're behind us. :) She told me they were grouping the upgrades.