Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Kevin's plan is to create a special group ticket for everybody and then to figure out a way to recognize Rich’s family at some point during the weekend.

He asked me to get back to him with more information about plans/details/numbers, and then their office will work to coordinate with us.

So, start letting me know who is going to go to this game, how many are attending, and if you already have tickets or need them.

Also, let's brainstorm some ideas on what we want to do, or what we want the Rams to do.

Rafael

UDFA
This is awfully cool of the Rams and Demoff to do for a fan! Wish I could attend but I have a baby due that week so it probably wouldn't be the best time for me to go traveling to St. Louis.

yoinesh123

UDFA
Name
yoinesh
I was already planning on going with Friends, so I'll be there unless something changes

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Even though I'm more of a reader here the a poster, I will be there.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Me and 3 others will be going!

Demoff is a class act!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Great job @Stranger for contacting Kevin Demoff and getting the ball rolling on this. Thanks!

Hats off to KD and the whole Rams organization for their kindness in even considering doing this.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Kevin's plan is to create a special group ticket for everybody and then to figure out a way to recognize Rich’s family at some point during the weekend.

He asked me to get back to him with more information about plans/details/numbers, and then their office will work to coordinate with us.

So, start letting me know who is going to go to this game, how many are attending, and if you already have tickets or need them.

Also, let's brainstorm some ideas on what we want to do, or what we want the Rams to do.
This is FANTASTIC news! I hope it make the News at ESPN, NFLN, FOX, and everywhere else in the World!!!!! WE SHOULD KEEP THIS POST AT THE TOP OF RAM TALK BY THE "THORDADDY MEMORIAL POST!!"

Last edited:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
This speaks volumes to the man, this board and it's members.

Thank you Kevin D. And the Rams for showing such compassion and respect towards Thordaddy and all Rams fans

I truly wish I could be present. My heart and thoughts will be there.

Stranger, you're a class act!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was already planning on going with Friends, so I'll be there unless something changes

Even though I'm more of a reader here the a poster, I will be there.
@yoinesh123 & @ramfaninfla, even if you have tickets already, let me know how many you have. I can't say for sure, but my guess is he'll try to arrange for all of us to sit together, where we have seats already or not. So, let me know the number tickets you're already holding.
Ill go on a roadie for sure

* Demoff is one cool dude
Dieter, will it be 1 ticket?

Me and 3 others will be going!

Demoff is a class act!
Do you already have tickets?

paceram

Pro Bowler

That is Awesome! What a Wonderful Idea! I live in Florida and I will not be able to attend the game BUT I will be in there in SPIRIT!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It would be really cool if his family could be there along with Lauren's family. I think she should be there.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
@yoinesh123 & @ramfaninfla, even if you have tickets already, let me know how many you have. I can't say for sure, but my guess is he'll try to arrange for all of us to sit together, where we have seats already or not. So, let me know the number tickets you're already holding.

Dieter, will it be 1 ticket?

Do you already have tickets?

If love to bring my wife to the game if that's cool - thanks!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll have to be there for this and I'll need 2 tickets.

I look forward to meeting a bunch of you there.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That is Awesome! What a Wonderful Idea! I live in Florida and I will not be able to attend the game BUT I will be in there in SPIRIT!!!
I'm stuck in California, so I won't be able to make it either, I too will be their in Spirit! .. Speaking of "Spirit" I hope there is a lot of this at the Tailgate party!!
ThorIsWithUs.jpg
(The Bottle in the middle!!)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to give it a shot. It may be all four of us. I will see if it can work and let you know this week.

BTW - Awesome job Stranger