Season Ticket Parking....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I can't remember how I screwed the times up, but I didn't get on till 1330 ish. At least I got SOME seats. I'll just have to pay out the ass for tailgate parking as it comes up. Oh well! I'm so ready! It's all good!

…..

Legend
Wait until the new stadium opens..........JerryWorld charges 80 bucks per spot I've heard. In LA that number will be higher.

I'm guessing spots will be sold ala PSL's eventually.

Wasn't part of the battle with the Dodgers owner over the parking lots adjacent to the stadium?

Yes, and evidently Parking is what made him rich in the first place before ever getting into ownership. In the end, he retained the rights to the (or some of) the parking at Dodger Stadium

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been watching the Seahawks tailgate parking Lot 6 on Stubhub intently for the last month to see how pricing was. Over the last few days it shot up from $290 ($250 +fees). Now it's at $360 ($320+fees). I'm sure availability is dwindling too, so I was getting a little stressed. I've been refreshing Stubhub all morning and just caught a break! $245 ($200=fees).

I'll still watch over the next week, to see how it plays out, but I felt like I had to pull the trigger. With 20+ peeps tailgating with us, I didn't want to get caught empty handed.