Season Ticket Parking....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quite a few friends have told me that's about the standard price for parking. A USC friend said they pay $40-100 a game. 49er season tix holder said $50 a game. So, I guess that's not uncommon.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
And I thought $30 to tailgate at Arrowhead right outside the gate was bad. Yikes!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Seems about right. We have to pay $30 to park here for an MLS game. Believe it or not, they tailgate like champs for soccer games. Who knew?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Man. As an outsider, you think gun crime is the scariest thing about America... Then you see the car parking prices!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Man. As an outsider, you think gun crime is the scariest thing about America... Then you see the car parking prices!

Wait until the new stadium opens..........JerryWorld charges 80 bucks per spot I've heard. In LA that number will be higher.

I'm guessing spots will be sold ala PSL's eventually.

Wasn't part of the battle with the Dodgers owner over the parking lots adjacent to the stadium?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Long ago, people used to sell spots on their front lawns near the Coliseum, and walking to the game....Don't know if that still happens

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just a FYI to others waiting to purchase parking... They are doing it the same as the tickets, in waves, and in the same order. The passes are in the form of a pass for each individual game. They can be used in any vehicle, and by anyone.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Wait until the new stadium opens..........JerryWorld charges 80 bucks per spot I've heard. In LA that number will be higher.

I'm guessing spots will be sold ala PSL's eventually.

Wasn't part of the battle with the Dodgers owner over the parking lots adjacent to the stadium?
Yeah man that's cheap to! Last Rams game there it cost us 100 and that was pretty far away.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah man that's cheap to! Last Rams game there it cost us 100 and that was pretty far away.

100 bucks two decades ago?

Seriously???

@LARams_1963 your avatar........you are from SoCal..........when the hell did you ever need a hat and jacket like that hahaha..........were you just trying to set a trend to get attention from the girls?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
100 bucks two decades ago?

Seriously???

@LARams_1963 your avatar........you are from SoCal..........when the hell did you ever need a hat and jacket like that hahaha..........were you just trying to set a trend to get attention from the girls?
BUSTED! Seriously though.. in '73 I was in San Jose...amongst the heathen Forty-Whiner enemy! It was pretty frikken cold there in the winter...

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I paid $540.00 to park in lot #1. $60.00 a game,and it's tailgate parking.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I paid $540.00 to park in lot #1. $60.00 a game,and it's tailgate parking.

Through the season ticket process or re-sale process??

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I plan on hitting at least 4 or 5 games here in L.A. Might even make a trip out to AZ to catch the game. We have been going over options and will most likely just take the Metro Rail to the game to save parking money and hassle and also avoid DUI situations. BUT.. if anyone here is going to park and tailgate... we would most definitely be down to plunk down some $$$ o help with that ridiculous parking cost and party with fellow Rams brethren.

We should have a sticky thread about this kind of thing once game time gets closer.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The a-hole who owned, ruined and finally (thank God) sold the Dodgers made his fortune with parking garages. Boston it's like $14 to park for an hour.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I plan on hitting at least 4 or 5 games here in L.A. Might even make a trip out to AZ to catch the game. We have been going over options and will most likely just take the Metro Rail to the game to save parking money and hassle and also avoid DUI situations. BUT.. if anyone here is going to park and tailgate... we would most definitely be down to plunk down some $$$ o help with that ridiculous parking cost and party with fellow Rams brethren.

We should have a sticky thread about this kind of thing once game time gets closer.

We have a forum dedicated for that kind thing. It's the Rod Events forum.

Go to the Home Page and you'll see all of the other forums.