Santa Clarita Diet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have been watching this show, Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix. It has been pretty funny. I don't laugh at many shows but this has a lot of really funny lines and an entertaining story. It is very well made too, unlike some major network sitcoms. Drew Barrymore is great in it as the lead and it is well cast overall.

I highly recommend it if your looking for something light and funny.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I've only seen the promo screen on NETFLIX and no thanks. Wife was so pissed she wanted to register a complaint with NETFLIX.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've only seen the promo screen on NETFLIX and no thanks. Wife was so ticked she wanted to register a complaint with NETFLIX.

Yikes.

My wife loves it, and she hates the horror genre. This is a comedy, what's to complain about?

bnw

Pro Bowler
Yikes.

My wife loves it, and she hates the horror genre. This is a comedy, what's to complain about?

I realize it is supposed to be a comedy but theres nothing funny about that "diet". Pardon the pun, it is in bad taste. Granted I've not watched it, only seen the promo screen shot,.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Good news. I've been curious about that show. I'll have to start watching it now.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I realize it is supposed to be a comedy but theres nothing funny about that "diet". Pardon the pun, it is in bad taste. Granted I've not watched it, only seen the promo screen shot,.
"If you've ever started a sentence with 'there's nothing funny about...' we probably won't be friends."

Daniel Tosh

bluecoconuts

Legend
I live in Santa Clarita, I need to check it out to see what parts they're filming it in.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

You have to watch it to see. It actually is funny and it is presented so there is no mistaking that Netflix is spoofing on the whole thing. The title alone is indicative of that. I don't understand how anyone can be offended by it but, to each his own.

bnw

Pro Bowler
You have to watch it to see. It actually is funny and it is presented so there is no mistaking that Netflix is spoofing on the whole thing. The title alone is indicative of that. I don't understand how anyone can be offended by it but, to each his own.

OK perhaps I missed something?

Spoilers alert.

It is about cannibalism. Right or wrong?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watched the entire first season in one sitting. Was awesome. Characters were all perfect. Especially liked Timothy Olyphant and how he played his character, a complete 180 of the roles he usually portrays. For the most part at least. Good watch for sure.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@bluecoconuts, sounds like we are neighbors. I am off Sand Cyn.
I am sure they are all over SC and their stages are @Santa Clariya Studios
I start a show there in a couple weeks