Santa Clarita Diet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I've never heard of it before now. I am a former Santa Clarita resident. I just left in September...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This show is awesome. Only 25-26 minutes an episode, I binged the entire season in 2 nights. What a riot

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm on episode 9. Good show. Glad I gave it a chance.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
And here I go thinking your recommending this diet to everybody and start reading your post and realize it's a show! :rolllaugh:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
And here I go thinking your recommending this diet to everybody and start reading your post and realize it's a show! :rolllaugh:
I mean, you could use the diet. Just make sure you use strangers so they can't connect you.

~lyser

Rookie
Two cannibals are eating a clown - one looks at the other and says "does this taste funny to you?"

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've only seen the promo screen on NETFLIX and no thanks. Wife was so ticked she wanted to register a complaint with NETFLIX.
Lol
Based on your suggestion I watched the first episode of "Black Mirror" and was absolutely horrified! Different strokes for different folks I guess!

bnw

Pro Bowler
Lol
Based on your suggestion I watched the first episode of "Black Mirror" and was absolutely horrified! Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Black Mirror runs the gamut from thought provoking to gut wrenching yet the writing is first rate throughout. Which episode did you watch?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Black Mirror runs the gamut from thought provoking to gut wrenching yet the writing is first rate throughout. Which episode did you watch?
Season 1, episode 1 princess kid napped and prime minister has to "pay" crazy ransom
Def worse than a zombie spoof. Lol

bnw

Pro Bowler
Season 1, episode 1 princess kid napped and prime minister has to "pay" crazy ransom
Def worse than a zombie spoof. Lol

Yeah that was gut wrenching. I can recommend the episode Jon Hamm starred in season 2. Theres others I can recommend but that episode is a three short stories one that build off each other with a unique take on who we choose to interact with.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that was gut wrenching. I can recommend the episode Jon Hamm starred in season 2. Theres others I can recommend but that episode is a three short stories one that build off each other with a unique take on who we choose to interact with.
I'll stick with the show brother, it is pretty intense. Just found it funny that SC diet content was offensive, despite being satire

bnw

Pro Bowler
I'll stick with the show brother, it is pretty intense. Just found it funny that SC diet content was offensive, despite being satire

I've never been a fan of the zombie thing since "Dawn of the Dead" back in '79. I liked it but it was repetitive and that is how I've viewed the last 10 years of endless zombie-ish movies. Never watched an episode of "The Walking Dead" either. I realize SCD is satire but now a zombie that doesn't look like a zombie? Just not for me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never been a fan of the zombie thing since "Dawn of the Dead" back in '79. I liked it but it was repetitive and that is how I've viewed the last 10 years of endless zombie-ish movies. Never watched an episode of "The Walking Dead" either. I realize SCD is satire but now a zombie that doesn't look like a zombie? Just not for me.
Well, not to beat a dead horse, but it's hardly a "zombie thing". Its a dark comedy full of satire. I work with a lot of real estate agents, and get a kick out of how they are portrayed.
In any event, I cant see how the content would be offensive to anyone, its just really funny. Timothy Olyphant is an absolute pisser