Rueben Randle in for visit/Signs with Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
From what I'm getting from Giants fans, he was responsible for a good number of Eli's picks due to poor and or lazy route running. Can run simple routes like slants and go routes, but awful on comebacks. Things that require timing or improvising.

I would think he is the 3rd option behind Tavon and Britt.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather double dip in the draft but I guess a vet on the squad will be helpful. Side note: if our starting lineup next year is Britt and randle I'm gonna vomit

manmaderam

The one and only
Yes please sign somebody at a position of need. Make it look like were at least doing something

tempests

Hall of Fame
From what I'm getting from Giants fans, he was responsible for a good number of Eli's picks due to poor and or lazy route running.

That may or may not be the case, but I've never met a Giants fan who could admit when Eli made a bad throw.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well, if bringing back Quick and signing more WR cast offs means they plan on going up to get Wentz or Goff then I'm all for it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

they just got rid of cook and now they want to bring this guy in? fuck me.

go get someone who wants to be the best they can be as a receiver. why do they like going after lazy players.

it's like they have bizarro brains when it comes to offense compared to defense.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Add some legit offensive weapons via FA and the draft and roll with the Keenum/Mannion/Foles backup QB show...
or
Give up picks to go up to get a legit QB and bring in offensive cast offs via FA.

Hmmm...

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I would love this signing. He's better then Kenny Britt and has put up decent stats as a 2nd and 3rd receiver.

I strongly disagree. No way he is as good as Britt. He would never get to Britt's stats on the Rams and Britt would be over 1000 yes on the Giant' s who throw the ball 2 or 3 time as much the Ram's in 2015.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, if bringing back Quick and signing more WR cast offs means they plan on going up to get Wentz or Goff then I'm all for it.

If we are making a move up, we'll need to fill some spots like this.

I don't know about RR, but rookie WR's rarely put up big numbers in the first year. RR could be just as productive as a rookie, potentially significantly better.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
By my calculations we still need one more corner yes but my calculations are dependent on Joyner moving to free safety. Need someone to fill that and Sensabugh fills the hole left by Jenkins numerically.

On Randle - didn't we pick Quick before him that year? I remember being pretty pissed off we took some guy from Appalachian state who id never heard of over Randle. Maybe my memory is hazy and the Giants picked first. I remember liking him though. Guy hasn't played up to his talent level. As others have said Giamts fans didn't think he put the work in on his route running and was lazy in game when running them...but Eli throws a lot of picks and guys are always looking for excuses for him so meh...

Ram65

Legend
I would love this signing. He's better then Kenny Britt and has put up decent stats as a 2nd and 3rd receiver.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v8KxaODMspc

Nice video. Both are bigger WR. After watching the video I think they could compliment each other. Britt has an uncanny way of getting deep. Randle seems to go over middle and use his body to make contested catches. Rams really need that type of WR. I don't know about Randle's head but if he is ready to commit he could be a nice pick up.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
We can use him of course but only at a fairly reasonable contract. I wouldn't want to overpay for a Wr unless it's a top tier one.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
interesting how the Offensive guys the Rams have targeted had near career games against the rams. Zach miller had a career high and 2 TDs against the Rams and Randle's second highest receiving yard total in his career came in 2014 against the rams.