Ronda Rousey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Wow.

I was going to post a link to the 34 second knockout but wasn't sure how the mods would like that.

In any case--she destroyed another opponent and it didn't take long and she did it on her opponents home turf(Brazil) and she did it with her opponent's style(stand-up).

There is simply no competition for her right now.

So now she goes back to fight Mischa a 3rd time because Mischa was able to fight for more than a few seconds. That's the standard now---not beating Ronda--just being able to fight for more than a few seconds.

Ronda is even better now and I'm not sure Mischa will do much better than these other women.

Still, I could stare at Mischa's butt all day so...there's that.

12015-800610469-2015031980661.jpg_20150319.jpg

Athos

Legend
She's a beast and scary as fuck......

That look she has when she's in the zone before fights in lethal. I'd wet myself. :LOL:

Hope she really gets a chance to kick Mayweather's ass.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
She's bad. I really think she could take some men on. There is no competition at all for her.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wow.

I was going to post a link to the 34 second knockout but wasn't sure how the mods would like that.

In any case--she destroyed another opponent and it didn't take long and she did it on her opponents home turf(Brazil) and she did it with her opponent's style(stand-up).

So now she goes back to fight Mischa a 3rd time because Mischa was able to fight for more than a few seconds. That's the standard now---not beating Ronda--just being able to fight for more than a few seconds.

Ronda is even better now and I'm not sure Mischa will do much better than these other women.

I was just wonder about this fight, I hadn't heard the out-come!
Please post the Link!!

ROnda-top-play.gif

I'm a Big Fan of Hers!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was streaming it last night on my laptop, so I asked my wife if she wanted to see Rousey (she's not a MMA fan) when her fight was coming up. She said, "I don't know. How long is it gonna be?"

My reply:

"Maybe a minute."

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You gotta wonder if people will start not buying into the fight hypes, and in turn stop buying PPVs when they know the fight isn't going to last long.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You gotta wonder if people will start not buying into the fight hypes, and in turn stop buying PPVs when they know the fight isn't going to last long.

I would never get a pay per view event unless it was something like some guy found Santas workshop and had real live footage of Santa, elves, and reindeer flying.

I might pay to see some guy fuck up an alien too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wow.

Sweet bod. I might have to make my wife take up MMA.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
She's got to fight Cyborg now. A third Taint fight? Why?

I didn't watch this one because why? And I was right.

Rousey fights are becoming like early Tyson fights. They're gonna get hard to sell because you know they're gonna be over quick.

Rousey v Cyborg = one of the biggest prize fights of all time regardless of gender.

Everything else is just marketing.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
No doubt, Rhonda is super hot! Scary tough. Rhonda is the Queen Bee, and OMG can she sting.

Yet, I wonder... Female UFC is in it's infancy...Perhaps there is a lack of competition? How many women have 5 years experience, fighting MMA?
For example, Rhonda has had to fight Miesha Taint twice.

I think it will take 2 more years before worthy challengers filter thru the MMA system. Until then I expect more Rhonda Rousey 1st round KO's.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
That's one bad ass chick. Although I've never understood the fascination with her as "hot". To me she looks like a professional fighter should look or maybe an infantryman. Not something I'd consider as "sexy". That Taint picture above is loads hotter.

fearsomefour

Legend
Cyborg fight is the only one out there of any interest.
In terms of her being able to stand with any boxer, even an average....please, just please stop.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
That's one bad ass chick. Although I've never understood the fascination with her as "hot". To me she looks like a professional fighter should look or maybe an infantryman. Not something I'd consider as "sexy". That Taint picture above is loads hotter.

It's a strange one, some times she does nothing for me (when she was at Wrestlemania being one), others she's really hot :confused:.

Athos

Legend
Cyborg fight is the only one out there of any interest.
In terms of her being able to stand with any boxer, even an average....please, just please stop.

Well, she's MMA not boxing. Entirely different. If an average boxer tried to take her on in her field, I think she'd kick ass and take names because of her talents in MMA and knowledge of using your own weight against you.

I think she'd kick pl Ty of dudes asses in a street fight too.

Anyway, I also agree she looks super hot sometimes and then kinda not in others.

I wouldn't say no if she offered tho lol, tho I'd prolly be black and blue after the fact.

fearsomefour

Legend
Well, she's MMA not boxing. Entirely different. If an average boxer tried to take her on in her field, I think she'd kick ass and take names because of her talents in MMA and knowledge of using your own weight against you.

I think she'd kick pl Ty of dudes asses in a street fight too.

Anyway, I also agree she looks super hot sometimes and then kinda not in others.

I wouldn't say no if she offered tho lol, tho I'd prolly be black and blue after the fact.
I dont compare the two sports usually.
I just keep reading all of these inane comments about her fighting Mayweather or whoever else and it is just silly.
The biggest problem she has is there is no one for her to fight.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I dont compare the two sports usually.
I just keep reading all of these inane comments about her fighting Mayweather or whoever else and it is just silly.
The biggest problem she has is there is no one for her to fight.
Fallon Fox? I think it is wrong that Fox is allowed to fight against women but I think Rousey could take Fox. Fine for Fox to have a sex change but to fight birthright females? Nope, not even close.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rhonda is ok looking for a female MMA fighter, thats about it. Miesha Taint is smokin, period. (With makeup)
There's no competition for her. And none on the horizon. Her most lethal move is her arm bar and she hasnt even had to use it in her last few fights.

Correia was over rated, Taint was saying as much. All her wins were by decision, I think Taint is the only woman to make it out of the 1st round vs. Rousey.
Yes, Rousy matches are becoming boring but the beauty of UFC is that they stack their cards. At best she'll be billed as a co-main event and the likliehood is there will be 3 other kick azz matches.
They have to make her fight Cyborg, after that who knows