ROD - Love it or leave it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I haven't spent a lot of time in most of the threads, other than the one about the QB situation and drafting Winston. Was this a big problem over the last couple of days?

Aye it was.

Don't need multiple threads about firing the OC.

Don't need to make up shit without any basis (like player habits or what the coaches are doing behind closed doors).

Don't need to bitch about coaches with every little move or non move (such as letting a PS OLer go).

And most importantly, don't need to go into a thread and piss on members personally because they want to head the optimistic route, and in the process essentially deny the validity of that poster's opinions.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know how I arrived at this site..but loving it. Probably go on here too many times a day.

Also, I said it before, I love X's videos...when are we getting another one?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
This is why so many of us have come here and will never to go back to that other site. Seriously, this site does everything better from the layout to the polls, gifs, clips and especially the moderation . It's not always easy being a Ram fan (understatement of the day) but this site makes it more tolerable. A big thanks to all you guys who run this place.....

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am a newbie also. But I would like to take a moment and commend all here who run and or moderate this site. Its the best site going bar none. I don't post as much as I might because I have become gun-shy over the very things being discussed in this thread. I am just sick and tired of the constant bickering, fighting, name calling and being run outta town on a rail because I am a Rams fan and a homer. And believe me I am not a pacifist. It just becomes overwhelming. To me its easy to take the Rams suck route. If they lose you win, If they win they still suck. Its win, win. What kind of fan is that? Well so much for my two cents. Please keep up the good work. I salute you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife just got this new plant, some kind of ugly cactus and she put it in my computer room about 2 feet from me. I hate it. My mother-in-law called about an hour ago and in the course of our conversation I mentioned that I was singing to that plant every day in hopes it would kill it. I think it's starting to look a little stressed. :LOL:

Although that could just be wishful thinking on my part. :(
Classic! Thanks for the chuckle Alan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am a newbie also. But I would like to take a moment and commend all here who run and or moderate this site. Its the best site going bar none. I don't post as much as I might because I have become gun-shy over the very things being discussed in this thread. I am just sick and tired of the constant bickering, fighting, name calling and being run outta town on a rail because I am a Rams fan and a homer. And believe me I am not a pacifist. It just becomes overwhelming. To me its easy to take the Rams suck route. If they lose you win, If they win they still suck. Its win, win. What kind of fan is that? Well so much for my two cents. Please keep up the good work. I salute you.
Nicely put. Thank you and we will try to keep this just a fun place to be a Rams fan.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'll take option a, thanks.

DSC_0548.JPG

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Cheers to 503 for the great post, and Cheers to all of ROD that make this place so great!!!:cheers:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - I don't know that there is a perfect answer. Even if it is invite only, how do you really know who you are inviting? I actually like many of the parts of having a bigger site but always will somewhat lament for the days when I pretty much felt I knew everyone here. I have to say though that despite some sometimes big bumps in the road, most of the newer members are pretty cool and get what this site is about. I think I can speak for most of us original posters when I say we would appreciate everyone's diligence in helping to keep this site just a fun Rams site where friends come to talk about our team through good times and bad.

Cheers to all youze misfit fans out there whoever you are.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My wife just got this new plant, some kind of ugly cactus and she put it in my computer room about 2 feet from me. I hate it. My mother-in-law called about an hour ago and in the course of our conversation I mentioned that I was singing to that plant every day in hopes it would kill it. I think it's starting to look a little stressed. :LOL:

Although that could just be wishful thinking on my part. :(

Have you tried moving the plant to a closet that isn't used? ;)

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I've been to many sites and have been a Rams fan since I was 8 years old. I'm 55 now. I love the Rams and 95% of my family are Rams fans. I have a big family too. They piss me off at times but I'll always be a Rams fan no matter what. I was crushed when they moved. As far as this site goes it's the best Rams site I've ever been on bar none. It's fun,you can bet on games without really risking anything other than play money and maybe some pride.

The members are well informed and I learn a lot from reading their analysis of trades,schemes and play breakdowns. Even when talking off the topic of football their are people here that come from all walks of life and professions. It's quite impressive really. I look forward to coming home at the end of my work day and signing on here to see what the latest is. I've yet to be disappointed. Thank you all for making this the best Rams site there is...Mike

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The members are well informed and I learn a lot from reading their analysis of trades,schemes and play breakdowns. Even when talking off the topic of football their are people here that come from all walks of life and professions. It's quite impressive really. I look forward to coming home at the end of my work day and signing on here to see what the latest is. I've yet to be disappointed. Thank you all for making this the best Rams site there is...Mike

First of all; this thread is exactly why we exist. To the members who support the OP, thank you. The "likes" speak volume.

But... Mike captured a thought I want to highlight. Well said, brother.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've been to many sites and have been a Rams fan since I was 8 years old. I'm 55 now. I love the Rams and 95% of my family are Rams fans. I have a big family too. They pee pee me off at times but I'll always be a Rams fan no matter what. I was crushed when they moved. As far as this site goes it's the best Rams site I've ever been on bar none. It's fun,you can bet on games without really risking anything other than play money and maybe some pride.

Wow. The collective site is blushing. I think CGI really has to like reading this. This site runs solely on donations, hard work, and the posts from some pretty damn good members and fans. Thanks for the kind words.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
First of all; this thread is exactly why we exist. To the members who support the OP, thank you. The "likes" speak volume.

But... Mike captured a thought I want to highlight. Well said, brother.

Thank you.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 unsure about the delineation of our household turf:
Have you tried moving the plant to a closet that isn't used? ;)
Plants are part of my wife's turf and woe unto me should I violate the boundaries.
upload_2014-10-29_20-39-10.jpeg
upload_2014-10-29_20-41-21.jpeg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
++Proactive moderation, I like all am a little deflated by the unexpected state of our team. In lieu of widespread criticism. ( which I have felt like expressing at times) I choose to focus on other things. I am really looking forward to the day that we as a group get to shuck and jive, chuckle and aplaud a team that is fulfilling our desires as a perennial playoff power. Failure is 1 step closer to the solution.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
To adapt a quote I once heard...

For those who get what we're about and what we're doing, no explanation is necessary.
For those who don't get it, no amount of explanation will ever suffice.