ROD - Love it or leave it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This is why so many of us have come here and will never to go back to that other site. Seriously, this site does everything better from the layout to the polls, gifs, clips and especially the moderation . It's not always easy being a Ram fan (understatement of the day) but this site makes it more tolerable. A big thanks to all you guys who run this place.....
This and they got a place to bet on the games!!!!!!! With ROD dollars, of course!:whistle:

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
To adapt a quote I once heard...

For those who get what we're about and what we're doing, no explanation is necessary.
For those who don't get it, no amount of explanation will ever suffice.

In other words, if I have to explain you won't get it anyway. Yeah?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And most importantly, don't need to go into a thread and pee pee on members personally because they want to head the optimistic route, and in the process essentially deny the validity of that poster's opinions.
Yep.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
In other words, if I have to explain you won't get it anyway. Yeah?
Well, explanation beyond the first reading of the rules. Some of us (including me) have engaged in mudslinging or even negativity elsewhere, but can understand that that's not the purpose here.

If someone can have that explained and still want to pee on all the rugs, not much you can do with them.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
This site started as a small group that loved to BS about our team.

I have said it all too often. If this site pushes to be too positive for you, then there are plenty of other places to post.

Go RAMS!!!

Bravo!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Although I've been a fan and season ticket holder for a long time, I just learned of this site earlier this year. I was over on that 'other' negative dark side of a site for a long time. I love this site. People are real fans. Knowledgeable, friendly... with a lot of good banter and discussion. On the other site all you got is the negative Bradford posters and the trolls who wanted to move to LA. Very thankful to have this site to share my love of the Rams with others who feel the same as me. Lets Go Rams!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm a newbie here, at least posting, but I don't know what ROD Dollars are or how they are used. I'm sure the answer is right in front of me, but I haven't yet discovered a forum or thread which describes how it works. All I know is this site has made me very wealthy. :cool: Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm a newbie here, at least posting, but I don't know what ROD Dollars are or how they are used. I'm sure the answer is right in front of me, but I haven't yet discovered a forum or thread which describes how it works. All I know is this site has made me very wealthy. :cool: Can someone point me in the right direction ?
Hit the sports book in the drop down menu.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks OP....I come here as shelter from the Internet Storm...We are homers,and that's ok. I'm just sad about the Rams. I am watching them, no matter what. I am frustrated and disappointed that year three of Fisher is going to net us another top 10 pick in 2015....I just hope we will see Rams success again in our lifetimes.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think this season needs a theme song

Thanks to the mods for doing their level best to make this place a respite from the cursing and gnashing of teeth most fan forums become during rough times. Although ROD IMO is the best , it still clearly isn't for everyone, I'm just glad it is for me(y)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Thanks for posting this Stu. There's been a lot of new folks and most have been great. But I too have felt more negative posts than positive ones of late. Seems to me many of the original posters don't come around as often which saddens me. Maybe it's because there has been a bad vibe or too many threads that are overboard with complaints, insults and the like. Even Paulie doesn't post as much (I know he has his own reasons). But some of the cool banter back and forth back in the day was so much fun. Not to say it doesn't still happen but just not as much. Hopefully your post will bring out the best in everyone. Nobody likes to lose and the season has been tough so far. With all the injuries and the refs hating us it's been a tough pill to swallow. I for one love this team and will always cheer them on every week, even when I want to rip my freaking hair out watching them :eek:

Cheers to you bro, you're one of the good ones.:cheers::nice:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simply go to the dollars listed under my name and donate all yours to me. No?

OK - I guess Dodger steered you in the right direction. It's just fun money. Not sure how you got so rich without parlaying it somehow but apparently bank makes error in your favor. I'd take it and put it all on the Rams to win this week.

Welcome aboard man.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
ROD is my favorite Rams forum site because the community feels diverse. I know there are periods of doom and gloom but we just keep our heads held high with optimism and cautious optimism while watering down the flames of anguish.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I agree with the OP and its the reason i joined ROD and left stltoday. (y)(y):bow::bow:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Simply go to the dollars listed under my name and donate all yours to me. No?

OK - I guess Dodger steered you in the right direction. It's just fun money. Not sure how you got so rich without parlaying it somehow but apparently bank makes error in your favor. I'd take it and put it all on the Rams to win this week.

Welcome aboard man.
Your Shameless!!!! ...... as usual.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
To adapt a quote I once heard...

For those who get what we're about and what we're doing, no explanation is necessary.
For those who don't get it, no amount of explanation will ever suffice.

I bet the Rams FO would LOVE to say that to the media.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My brothers in arms! Standing tall through the good times and bad times.