ROD Fantasy Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I am willing if there is room, prefer espn but whatever is decided is fine with me.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Most of our players have too much experience to ever agree to auto drafting.

The leagues were very competative last year, in the end you could have flipped a coin. Which is probably how @Mojo Ram got a podium finish :sneaky:

Sounds good dog. last year (our first) it seemed like everyone claimed to be first timers ( sandbaggers). Yeah last year was pretty good I think I got the injury bug late and missed the playoffs but can't remember. I spread myself a little thin with 3 teams and a commish responsibility and teaching my son to play in 2 others. Just to much maintenance. The forum league is great for some smack talk. Those that don't live can always pre rank and let the chips fall.
Good luck guys......should be fun

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was gone all weekend and didn't see a thread?? did we start an official sign up thread somewhere yet???

…..

Legend
I was gone all weekend and didn't see a thread?? did we start an official sign up thread somewhere yet???

Not yet.

@RamzFanz has a gift for organization and the rest of us are slugs in comparison. That said, we're waiting for him to get his shit together and get out of that tree he keeps claiming is his secret spot to watch and report on Rams training camp.

I'm sure we'll get it together soon but right now we're enjoying training camp buzz and I personally am enjoying reading about his adventures :)

We do need to draft in August though....jmo. So we'll try to get the sign up thread going before this weekend.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I would really like to play this year. heads up I'm drafting bradford mid round :sneaky:

RamzFanz

Damnit
IF you played last season and want in, go re-up in your league. Once we have a head count, we will open them up and decide if we need more etc.

Juggs and I have sent invites, but you don't need one.

RamzFanz

Damnit
We do need to draft in August though....jmo. So we'll try to get the sign up thread going before this weekend.

I would like to draft September 4, 5 ,6. This way we have the preseason over and updated injury reports so noone gets screwed drafting Bradf... anyone who gets knocked out for the season or a prolonged period.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
IF you played last season and want in, go re-up in your league. Once we have a head count, we will open them up and decide if we need more etc.

Juggs and I have sent invites, but you don't need one.

DONE. GOOD GAME GUYS. IT'S ALREADY OVER.