ROD Fantasy Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I figured this needed its own thread here. Its pretty much August so that means its time to fire up the fantasy football league sign ups so we can schedule our drafts! How do we want to do this guys?? I'm up for being a commish or just whipping some ass again! LETS GET THIS GOING! Also can we take a vote for which site we use?? I like ESPN. we used Yahoo last year.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Yahoo! again, please. Been using them since 1999.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm in again. I prefer ESPN because that's what I have all my other drafts through but it's only for convienience. So whatever we do is fine with me.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm in as always. Someone's gotta be the jags of Fantasy football :(

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you have an open spot count me in please. :)

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I figured this needed its own thread here. Its pretty much August so that means its time to fire up the fantasy football league sign ups so we can schedule our drafts! How do we want to do this guys?? I'm up for being a commish or just whipping some ass again! LETS GET THIS GOING! Also can we take a vote for which site we use?? I like ESPN. we used Yahoo last year.

Good call. I owe you one Junkie! Although, I'll throw my hat in as a commish as well if needed.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm in, my team fucking sucked last year. I need to redeem. I like NFL but I'll play in any as long as it's a live draft. And the draft is after 7pm CST

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'll play again this year IF we don't use whatever FF service we used last year. I hated the program interface and it completely sucked all the fun out and ruined the experience for me.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Yea, I'd like to play this year too......

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We need a moderator or somebody to organize all this. I guess we just need to get a head count first on how many want to do it again so we know how many leagues to start. then we can assign league commishioners and once all the leagues are set up each league can agree on a day and time for the draft.

…..

Legend
We'll make as many leagues as we need to in order for everyone to play. I think there we 4 ROD leagues last year. Maybe only 3

I prefer yahoo but ESPN's format is pretty user friendly as well. I'm a go with the flow kinda guy.

…..

Legend
We need a moderator or somebody to organize all this. I guess we just need to get a head count first on how many want to do it again so we know how many leagues to start. then we can assign league commishioners and once all the leagues are set up each league can agree on a day and time for the draft.

Somebody did an outstanding job getting it started last year. I vote that guy if e has time again. I believe it was @RamzFanz

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm in again. If you look at my stats last year i had no business making the playoffs and finishing 3rd.
"It was only the fact of my superior, genetically-engineered Fantasy football intellect that allowed me to survive."
200.gif

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in again. If you look at my stats last year i had no business making the playoffs and finishing 3rd.
"It was only the fact of my superior, genetically-engineered Fantasy football intellect that allowed me to survive."
200.gif

Same here lol. Im normally a pretty good fantasy football player but I couldnt do the draft last year and had a terrible auto draft and should't have even been in the playoffs but I got lucky and picked up Odell becham week 5 I think and my team took off and I ended up winning it all!