River's Post SuperBowl Mock ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, … we're off to an excellent start, 3 of 4 have now been cut and there has been some trade speculation about the 4'th. It's still early and i'm hoping much of the rest may fall into place as the off-season plays out. The Combine is coming in a week and several players are likely to move up and down the charts, here's to praying things fall our way for a change.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah, you nailed the cuts man. Figured Fish would redo JL and CL, but clearly he is not only thinking offense.

Now I'm gonna hope I was wrong about Jefferies hitting FA...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Now I'm gonna hope I was wrong about Jefferies hitting FA...

You and me both. Would love to come out of this with either Jeffery first or Josh Gordon second. jmo.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think Gordon would not only be cheaper, but actually give us more production.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You and me both. Would love to come out of this with either Jeffery first or Josh Gordon second. jmo.

Can't agree with you on Gordon, but yeah getting a good solid wideout at least who can help us right away is key.

And don't forget about TE. It is still unsettled given Cook's failure to develop and the fact that there are no true pass catchers among that position group. I'll be very happy if they sign Fleener. Not a freak talent like Cook but a big target who can actually catch the ball. IMO he would be a key addition.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Steelers would never ever do that with a 1st

OK, If you believe the 3'rd or 4'th best CB to be drafted this year is better than JJ, then I won't be able to convince you otherwise. CB is the Steelers biggest need at the moment, and trading a late 1'st with JJ's abilities seems like a pretty good deal. jmo.

WvuIN02

Starter
OK, If you believe the 3'rd or 4'th best CB to be drafted this year is better than JJ, then I won't be able to convince you otherwise. CB is the Steelers biggest need at the moment, and trading a late 1'st with JJ's abilities seems like a pretty good deal. jmo.

I understand your logic, and it might apply to a different team....not the Steelers.

Its simply not their MO. First off, Pittsburgh doesnt trade 1st round picks. They also dont value corners with a first round pick...the last they took was 20 years ago. They might grab someone in FA but their 1st round picks are their lifeblood, not to mention he is turning 28 this year.