Received This Donation From Rams Org

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
yeah I hear ya- personally I would give them to the guys who have donated the most to the site- Im new here and haven't as of yet, but that is what I would do.
Yeah, why don't you try to turn them in to funds to keep the site going. That sounds pretty cool.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Link to Raffle (clicking on image of hat in right hand margin) logs me out.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
are you using ramsondemand and not www?
Here are the steps I took

1. I was in this thread (without www prefix),
2. Clicked on home button in top left corner,
3. then clicked on hat image in right margin to enter raffle.

I just performed those steps again and found that clicking on the Home button sent me to www, which of course logged me out.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here are the steps I took

1. I was in this thread (without www prefix),
2. Clicked on home button in top left corner,
3. then clicked on hat image in right margin to enter raffle.

I just performed those steps again and found that clicking on the Home button sent me to www, which of course logged me out.

you have a cookie conflict using ramsondemand.com and www.ramsondemand.com

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
you have a cookie conflict using ramsondemand.com and www.ramsondemand.com
A cookie conflict... cookie conflict. How can I have a cookie conflict? I've never heard of no stinkin' cookie conflict before. But but but I delete all my cookies on browser close. How could I have a cookie conflict?

Oi, I'm going to have to do something about dem cookie conflicts. Dang it.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A cookie conflict... cookie conflict. How can I have a cookie conflict? I've never heard of no stinkin' cookie conflict before. But but but I delete all my cookies on browser close. How could I have a cookie conflict?

when you entered the site you set a cookie ramsondemand.com you then set ANOTHER cookie using www.ramsondemand.com you need to remove that bookmark using ramsondemand.com

RamzFanz

Damnit

You've never heard of a cookie conflict? Toss 4 cookies to a group of 6 five year olds. There WILL be a cookie conflict, trust me.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ahhhh, that makes more sense...

...That's not me in the mug shot. Just sayin'.
This gave me an idea. Perhaps we can create a new subforum called "Timeout", which is where we would send members who have been bad boy for a set period of time - they would only have access to the TimeOut forum during that period :)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
This is a great gesture by Demoff (assuming it was his idea). Classy guy

RamzFanz

Damnit
This gave me an idea. Perhaps we can create a new subforum called "Timeout", which is where we would send members who have been bad boy for a set period of time - they would only have access to the TimeOut forum during that period :)

That's freakin' awesome! When someone is bored, they could go see what us timeouters are doing.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I really want one of those hats, only because it came from the organization itself. Otherwise, I already have like four Rams hats.