Received This Donation From Rams Org

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I guess I need to get my post total up to get in this thing on the off chance that the Cheerleaders are next in the list of goodies provided by the wonderful Rams organisation

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Hey Phx, you got any problems mailing the hat to the land Downunder?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Haha not being nosey just thought it was a nice touch to the topic event seeing ROD on the right screen. :whistle:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I havent checked my mailbox in a week.....

And I'm getting this whole Unibomber vibe here and I'm thinking I should leave the state now.

I am sure they can forward it.. No worries

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Leave me out of the raffle. More desreving chaps on here, especially the fans overseas.. That'll cost ya more in shipping tho. :cool: I'm getting me a Blue Note hat for the playoff run for work. I also wear my hats everywhere, including gardening, so I'd just get it dirty.. LGB!

PhxRam

Haha not being nosey just thought it was a nice touch to the topic event seeing ROD on the right screen. :whistle:

Yeah I know.. I just made up the other screen.. Normally they are flipped.. I hate looking at the screen on the right. Turning my head 3 degrees takes a ton of effort.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I think there should be a hat there too, just like Brazil. Anyone disagree?

I don't disagree at all and like the idea of Brazil and Australia representing.

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
you got it.. @rafa @Ramrocket represent us fellas. Hit me up in PM with your addresses
Many thanks guys but I meant if I was lucky enough to win the raffle taking into account postage etc. that's all.

Will happily accept one though if that is the consensus opinion of the group. Who am I to go against the wishes of such an informed and intelligent group. :)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
you got it.. @rafa @Ramrocket represent us fellas. Hit me up in PM with your addresses

Fuck yeah, well done.

But you should require pics of those hats being sported on some sexy asses.....errrr.....fans.

Good job..........and if Rafa doesnt come through we should go down to Brazil and kill him LOL. After all he was the guy posting the volleyball pics.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's pretty dang cool.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Many thanks guys but I meant if I was lucky enough to win the raffle taking into account postage etc. that's all.

Will happily accept one though if that is the consensus opinion of the group. Who am I to go against the wishes of such an informed and intelligent group. :)

Take it to the offices of Wicked Weasel and get pics.

Or you're in for trouble. :D

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Give our Ram Brothers in the UK 1. They have more crap to put up with over there, follow wise!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

What the hell? You guys stay up late for games and watch.. That should be deserving.. How many times have I chatted with you or Tabu, or the guys from the UK at the old site who were burning the midnight oil, or up very early, and etc? Just IMHO but I think it's a good move. Plus, I know you all will represent us well.

Just get your butt to Wicked Weasel now.. :cool:

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Take it to the offices of Wicked Weasel and get pics.

Or you're in for trouble. :D

I'll see what I can do. They're at Byron Bay which is about 2 1/2hrs from me. Well worth the trip. :) Or I could just get my daughter and her friends to model them for you all, tastefully of course. I'm sure she would be ok with that. She wants my Bradford Jersey so that could be the enticement for the photo.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Nice! First Brazil and Australia.... then the WORLD!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! Rams gear for everyone!!

Seriously that is awesome that the Rams recognize the die hards here on ROD. I remember when there were just a few of us, now we get screen time with Mr. Demoff. Cool stuff.

PhxRam

Leave me out of the raffle. More desreving chaps on here, especially the fans overseas.. That'll cost ya more in shipping tho. :cool: I'm getting me a Blue Note hat for the playoff run for work. I also wear my hats everywhere, including gardening, so I'd just get it dirty.. LGB!

then dont enter.. lol

people have this figured out before I have even set anything up.

PhxRam

Give our Ram Brothers in the UK 1. They have more crap to put up with over there, follow wise!

there is a few of you.. you would have to figure out the recipient of that one.