Really, Kenny Britt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup. He basically warned the rooks that if they think they are going to just have playing time and targets handed to them, they are wrong. Britt is going to fight to keep on being top dog.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Whatever happened to just saying welcome to the team and i can't wait to start working with you to make this team better?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Whatever happened to just saying welcome to the team and i can't wait to start working with you to make this team better?

lol. There's nothing in that sentence that exemplifies Kenny Britt.

fearsomefour

Legend
Good to know we can count on Britt....cant wait for his 500 yards receiving and endless nagging injuries..

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Good to know we can count on Britt....cant wait for his 500 yards receiving and endless nagging injuries..

Laughing-Animated-Gif-15.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He should demand a trade and not participate....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Britt is going to fight to keep on being top dog

No he's not. Apart from Tavon, he's the only one secure with a starting spot. He's the most experienced of the group. He's a Jeff Fisher original. Unless he completely half-asses it, there is no reason from him to think otherwise.

If anything, these WRs are for Brian Quick to get his ass in gear and potentially Stedman Bailey (I don't think he's coming back). Marquez Bradley is replaceable, Nick Toon is camp fodder, and Wes Welker is more likely to retire than come back.

Most likely the WRs are gonna be Tavon, Kenny, Brian Quick, Pharoh, Mike Thomas. Which doesn't look bad at all.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No he's not. Apart from Tavon, he's the only one secure with a starting spot. He's the most experienced of the group. He's a Jeff Fisher original. Unless he completely half-asses it, there is no reason from him to think otherwise.

If anything, these WRs are for Brian Quick to get his ass in gear and potentially Stedman Bailey (I don't think he's coming back). Marquez Bradley is replaceable, Nick Toon is camp fodder, and Wes Welker is more likely to retire than come back.

Most likely the WRs are gonna be Tavon, Kenny, Brian Quick, Pharoh, Mike Thomas. Which doesn't look bad at all.

Britt's roster spot is secure - playing time and in particular targets are not as secure - which is what my post explicitly mentioned. There's no way short of a legal incident that he doesn't make the roster, but his being the top receiver is not written in stone, and he knows it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Britt's roster spot is secure - playing time and in particular targets are not as secure - which is what my post explicitly mentioned. There's no way short of a legal incident that he doesn't make the roster, but his being the top receiver is not written in stone, and he knows it.

He's the top WR by default. Whether it's a good thing or bad thing is TBD.

No one has the experience he does, except Tavon. As of now, unless some rookie completely tears it up he's safe.

diggity

Rookie
Sounds like he's ready for a challenge. I want that fire in a player.

Well...let's hope that's what Kenny is talking about. A CHALLENGE! Who cares about a big play here and there in the scope of an entire season.
Because, I spell UNDERACHIEVEMENT...B-R-I-T-T!!
GO RAMS!!!!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I do not know, or he's complaining about the number of WR picked in the draft, or he is ready for the challenge.
It's kind of like saying "I wish you would". My daughter gets that challenge a lot.

Oddly, I used to spend a few long seconds imagining the literal translation reflected in the mischievous gleam in my defiant two year old's eyes as she contemplates accepting that invitation to exact her destruction upon our household, along with the subsequent consequences for it that would make me visibly cringe for daddy's girl.

Now I just let it go and don't worry about the battle they wage.

TexasRam

Legend
When your offense is 31st in the NFL, no "Starter" should feel safe.

Unless your name is Todd Gurley.

Britt needs to show more. The offense has to get better.