Really, Kenny Britt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What am I missing?

Is that not the equivalent of saying "don't sell me short" bravado?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't see the problem with his tweet. What am I missing?

jjab360

Legend
Sounds like he's ready for a challenge. I want that fire in a player.
Thank you, he's clearly not complaining here, just ready for some competition.

Ready to jump on the man and don't even know what he's trying to say smh.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
There's no crying about that post. He's issuing a challenge to the rooks. If you want his spot, your gonna have to earn it.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I may have misunderstood what he meant, but the fans on his twitter did not like those words.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't get this! Britt should know he's our main man! Bailey may not be back, Quick can't be depended, on right now, did he expect the team to stick with what's left Period!?! We need 6 WR's on the roster! JMHO

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Britt is gonna have a beast of a year, just you watch. Someone to actually throw to him accurately? If we'd had that these passed years Britt would be a 1k 10+ td receiver already. This is his year. And he knows it!

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't see the problem with his tweet. What am I missing?

I do not know, or he's complaining about the number of WR picked in the draft, or he is ready for the challenge.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There's no crying about that post. He's issuing a challenge to the rooks. If you want his spot, your gonna have to earn it.
I hope your right! I didn't take it that way. But I hope your right! I didn't make sense to me!:confused:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Britt is gonna have a beast of a year, just you watch. Someone to actually throw to him accurately? If we'd had that these passed years Britt would be a 1k 10+ td receiver already. This is his year. And he knows it!
THIS^ is what I was looking forward too!!(y):D

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I do not know, or he's complaining about the number of WR picked in the draft, or he is ready for the challenge.
I read at him being sarcastic/challenging towards the new wr's. Nothing bad, just fucking around. IMO

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see the problem. He is saying he's up to the challenge. Wish Bradford had the same attitude rather than taking his ball and going home when he's challenged.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
The emoji clearly shows him being sarCATstic. Lol

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Britt is fine, got some fire in the belly and that's great, quite frankly, Britt has been much better than I thought when they signed him and IMO, he will never leave Jeff Fisher unless someone overpays him.