LEGEND Really Cool Photos / Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
On thst same trip i hired a guid to take me up to an ice cave i had heard about. A 4 hr hike that to get to the mendenhall glacier. An hr on the glacier and i spent about 45 minutes in this cave.
Almost a year to the day after my visit, the cave colapsed.
Wow! Those pics are incredible. That must have been so cool.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Colorado Springs, sun setting behind the Rockies.

IMG_0637.jpeg

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
This is around big sur? I dont think they even let you down there. Beautiful
Yes from the Nepenthe restaurant in Big Sur, Home of the 15 dollar burger lol. I took this around 8 years ago and I think you are right I don't think there is a safe way down. Of course my photo doesn't do it justice.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Actually that may not be the view from the restaurant it may be south of their. Its been a while since I've been there. This could be Julia Phifer park a day park where you walk under the highway to get to the coast where an old home use to sit.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
ever wonder where those old Sears catalogs came from ?

1010.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Odd as it seems... I never wondered that... :thinking:
However, I did stuff newspapers with the multiple sections (like Sunday papers) - back when newspapers were an thing, and I had a paper route.... :crying:
Yep. Any of you LA guys remember the Greensheet? We had to stuff those, tie with a rubber band, or bag when it was going to rain, and then ride around on bikes with the big bags over the handlebars tossing them on people's door steps. It wasn't a huge paper like the LA Times but they were free so you delivered them to every house on your route.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Any of you LA guys remember the Greensheet? We had to stuff those, tie with a rubber band, or bag when it was going to rain, and then ride around on bikes with the big bags over the handlebars tossing them on people's door steps. It wasn't a huge paper like the LA Times but they were free so you delivered them to every house on your route.
I remember it. Don't know if I ever read it.