LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TranRam91

UDFA
Hello everybody!

My name is Matthew Tran and i have decided to join up after lurking here for quite a while now. I was born and raised in Orange County, but i now reside in Dallas, TX. Definitely going to the game this year and we owe those cowgirls a whooping since they killed us the last time they played here! The GSOT days jump started my fandom, I am 25 years of age and i know i may be on the younger side of the spectrum around here. I would just like to say that i have thoroughly enjoyed lurking on this forum and reading discussions between ya'll, and have an extensive amount of respect for all the posters. The reason i joined is because I haven't been THIS stoked for Rams football since the drafting of Sam Bradford (but lets not talk about that...) and wanted to share that excitement. I have a good feeling about this new coaching staff and what the future holds for our Rams. Cheers to a phenomenal season! GO RAMS!!!

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Hey everyone! Name is RJ. I know I know some of you guys from some other old St.Louis Rams boards, but die-hard Rams fan, raised in a Rams family. Grew up in Vegas, live in Reno, NV now. I usually try to fly to watch at least a couple live games a year. So, if you ever heard the one loud fan in the Edward Jones Dome... that was me!

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
Sup yallz, I'm Deadstock. I'm a Digital Designer and looooove creating sports stuff. Formerly worked for the NFL Network, Hulu and other advertising agencies. If you need a website, some graphical content, uniform designs, logos or whatever I'm the guy.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Sup yallz, I'm Deadstock. I'm a Digital Designer and looooove creating sports stuff. Formerly worked for the NFL Network, Hulu and other advertising agencies. If you need a website, some graphical content, uniform designs, logos or whatever I'm the guy.

Yaaaaaaay!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hello, my name is Jim.

I'm probably in a unique position in that I was born and raised in St. Louis and lived there until 2006 but I now live in Los Angeles. I was a season ticket holder while the team was in St. Louis even after I left (gave the tickets to my Mom and Dad). Got to enjoy the GSOT years in person but like everyone else, I've suffered ever since. Can't stand Kroenke for the way he trashed StL on the way out of town but fun having the team follow me to LA :yess:

I'm not a football expert so I won't post much, I just enjoy watching the games and I also like reading the debates posted here on ROD.

:football:

Jim

None of us are football experts either bud, I wouldn't worry!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hello, my name is river. My girl gave me this number and said i'd better call asap. She said this is a 10 step program to stop my Rams football addiction, it was either this or she is done with me. She says she's tired being a football widow and wants me to pay her more attention. Even though I do all the cooking, all the cleaning, pay all the bills, maintain the house, provide her free room and board, bought her a car, pay for the insurance, pay for the vacations, probe & massage her erogenous zones for several hours at least 6 days a week, pay for her waxings, pay for her nails, bought us a boat, ... she still requires my attention on the one day my favorite team plays ball. Other than being a 49'ers fan to spite me, she's a fine lass with a fine ...
Anyway, i'm here looking for the cure, or at least the first step in your program. I'm told this is a fairly common ailment with a simple remedy.

What you say ... wrong number ?

Hey hon, ... they told me exactly what to do, step by step. First, they said to ask you this :

football-widow.jpg

What's that shocked look on your face, hon ?

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
Hey everybody my name is Shaun. Have been a Rams fan since the Tony Banks days :(:(. Cant wait for the season to start and i check this forum religiously, hope to talk more in the future.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hey everybody my name is Shaun. Have been a Rams fan since the Tony Banks days :(:(. Cant wait for the season to start and i check this forum religiously, hope to talk more in the future.

Welcome aboard Checkmate, ... wait a minute, you took my King. :redcard:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let me guess!? 96 games started by #7 Bob Waterfield!?! Purely a Guess on my part!(y)