LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ditto! Just wanted to make a stab at decrypting the Code!;):LOL:

thomonkey

UDFA
Name
thomonkey
hey everybody. just here to introduce myself. im a new ram fan. didnt start following the rams till they moved to los angeles. before LA got a team back i would just follow individual players i liked and usc players. over the first year of being a rams fan it was pretty tough but i was extremely excited to watch Goff. its been alot of fun rooting for an underdog and i cant wait for Goff to prove everybody wrong.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
hey everybody. just here to introduce myself. im a new ram fan. didnt start following the rams till they moved to los angeles. before LA got a team back i would just follow individual players i liked and usc players. over the first year of being a rams fan it was pretty tough but i was extremely excited to watch Goff. its been alot of fun rooting for an underdog and i cant wait for Goff to prove everybody wrong.

Welcome, thomonkey!

Dive right in and have some fun with us!

JMXXiX

UDFA
Newly joined as well...

Have been following the Rams since the first time they were in LA watching ups and downs, enjoying watching new players develop into stars, crushed as other started well, then crashed and burned. '99 was awesome! All and all - years and years of great fun.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
hey everybody. just here to introduce myself. im a new ram fan. didnt start following the rams till they moved to los angeles. before LA got a team back i would just follow individual players i liked and usc players.

Amen to that. Welcome aboard! I dabbled in Ramsology as a youth but after they left LA they were invisible to me and like you I just followed players, most of whom were former USC players.

over the first year of being a rams fan it was pretty tough but i was extremely excited to watch Goff. its been alot of fun rooting for an underdog and i cant wait for Goff to prove everybody wrong.

Amen to that, too.

Tano

Legend
Hi. My name is Richard and I have been a Rams fan since 1971.

I was born in San Pedro and lived in California for 40 years.

I moved to WV in early 2000s to be with my wife who I met online.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

Welcome to the board @Tano

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Welcome aboard to all you "Newbbee's" We can always use fresh New insight around here!!
The rest of the " Old Timers" are getting kind-of BOOORRRING!!:LOL: ( WE use Blue Font around here when we are kidding around!!:D)

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
My name is Dean, I've lived in the LA area all of my life, and I've been a Rams fan since James Harris was throwing to Harold Jackson. I used to go with my father to Ventura to see Rams playoff games that were being blacked out in LA. I remember people abandoning ship when the Rams moved to Anaheim and jumping on the Raiders bandwagon when they came to town. I remember all my friends asking if I was still going to follow the Rams when they moved to St Louis, and then during this latest playoff drought telling me that I need to find a new team. I always tell them sure, I could pretend to be a fan of another team but it would be just that, pretending. I don't think they will ever understand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My name is Dean, I've lived in the LA area all of my life, and I've been a Rams fan since James Harris was throwing to Harold Jackson. I used to go with my father to Ventura to see Rams playoff games that were being blacked out in LA. I remember people abandoning ship when the Rams moved to Anaheim and jumping on the Raiders bandwagon when they came to town. I remember all my friends asking if I was still going to follow the Rams when they moved to St Louis, and then during this latest playoff drought telling me that I need to find a new team. I always tell them sure, I could pretend to be a fan of another team but it would be just that, pretending. I don't think they will ever understand.

Welcome, Dean. You'll fit right in.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Welcome Home dpjax!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Welcome to ROD.
You've found your way home.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Welcome to ROD.
This is the best Rams board out there.

Don Donahoe

Triple D
Name
Triple D
Hi, I'm Don, been a Rams fan since 1980 when I lived in El Toro for 5 years. Dad joined a bass fishing club shortly after we moved there, some of the members in the club-- Nolan Cromwell, Jim Youngblood, Larry Brooks and H. Carson... Got to meet them all , Larry was the largest human being this 12 yr old had ever seen. Been a die hard fan ever since, first game I went to was in Eric Dickerson rookie season. Have lived all over the country and always remained loyal. Been watching these boards for a couple years, finally joined in the fun.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hi, I'm Don, been a Rams fan since 1980 when I lived in El Toro for 5 years. Dad joined a bass fishing club shortly after we moved there, some of the members in the club-- Nolan Cromwell, Jim Youngblood, Larry Brooks and H. Carson... Got to meet them all , Larry was the largest human being this 12 yr old had ever seen. Been a die hard fan ever since, first game I went to was in Eric Dickerson rookie season. Have lived all over the country and always remained loyal. Been watching these boards for a couple years, finally joined in the fun.
Now this ^ is the way to become a Rams Fan!!
Welcome aboard Don! I'll bet you have a Lot of "Sea-Stories" to tell from Fishing with that Bunch!!

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I spent some of my childhood years in SoCal in the 60's, and it was enough to hook me on the Rams. I live in Oregon these days and am glad to see the Rams back in LA. I love reading thoughtful and informative comments both positive and negative, but I don't care for negative rants without basis. I am a loyal fan, and I am especially interested this year to see how our draft picks perform.
With the last few coaches we had spags who was a character guy...Fisher who was an athlete guy, and it appears that our new coach factors brainpower in with athletic ability. Looking forward to see if we have some playmakers that will take the heat off of Gurley and unstack the Box.....Go Rams!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I spent some of my childhood years in SoCal in the 60's, and it was enough to hook me on the Rams. I live in Oregon these days and am glad to see the Rams back in LA. I love reading thoughtful and informative comments both positive and negative, but I don't care for negative rants without basis. I am a loyal fan, and I am especially interested this year to see how our draft picks perform.
With the last few coaches we had spags who was a character guy...Fisher who was an athlete guy, and it appears that our new coach factors brainpower in with athletic ability. Looking forward to see if we have some playmakers that will take the heat off of Gurley and unstack the Box.....Go Rams!
Welcome. Don't be afraid to post here. Great, respectful team of knowledgeable fans on the R.O.D.