Ranking the Star Trek Captains

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't want to forget the first two seasons of Voyager for one reason: The pure awesomeness that was The Doctor.

I am convinced he singlehandedly kept the show on the air through its growing pains.

grease

I don't want to forget the first two seasons of Voyager for one reason: The pure awesomeness that was The Doctor.

I am convinced he singlehandedly kept the show on the air through its growing pains.

Yes though he like Data before him became a bore. 7of9 and T'Pol always had my attention.:love:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes though he like Data before him became a bore. 7of9 and T'Pol always had my attention.:love:
You might not have liked it so much had they stuffed Robert Picardo into one of those catsuits though. ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My idea of the best Star Trek Captain includes Michael Irvin.
As such, all arguments to the contrary are now invalid.

ULXvi5R.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Man, I'd wreck an onion slave girl.
Always been a fantasy of mine, and i don't have many fantasies...except maybe another Rams Championship.

Does an Orion slave girls ass turn red when you spank it? It probably turns yellow...if the RGB color model applies I mean.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Ellie May, Jeannie, Mary Ann - I put Yvonne Craig right there with the top TV hotties of the 60's

images
images
images

Athos

Legend
Actually, it should go:

Data
Picard
Chris Pine (Shatner can be annoying as fuck balls) Kirk

Everyone else.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify